“fantastic time” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 8 Northwich B&B and Inns
Norwich
“fantastic time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2011

We stayed here for 2 nights in september whist we were attending a family wedding and loved it. The rooms are fantasticly furnished, all very individual but all lovely, we had the contempory,african, oriental and fung shu roooms. Breakfast was superb as was the service. The owners could not do enough to make our stay more comfortable . We would highly recommend this guest house to anyone wanting friendly service immaculate rooms and stunning surroundings.

Room Tip: all rooms are stunning but african and fung shu are larger
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank check1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Lancashire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2011

Stayed at this hotel just for one night after shopping trip to Chester. Couldn't fault the location,bedroom and breakfast. The only disappointment was that I did expect someone to be there to check us in and direct us to our room rather than just coming across our room key card just left on the entrance porch window sill. Not the 5* greeting you would expect!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2011

Myself and three friends stayed here as part of our Lands End to John O'Groats Cycle Challenge. The accomodation was comfortable with a brilliant shower. The owner was extremely helpful by washing and hanging out our cycling gear to dry. he also accommodated our early start by serving breakfast at 07:00am. First class!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Razzmyman
Tasmania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2011

We stayed one night on our way to Wales and highly recommend this accommodation. Paid the extra for the country style room which was very beautiful. Had the largest bathroom we had seen on our travels around the UK. This is a beautifully decorated b&b, has style and class. Breakfast was very lovely and served in a separate dining area from the b&b. The hosts very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Stay in the country style room. Just lovely
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Hull
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2011

I arrived in Northwich to find my booked hotel "closed for the day!!!!!" It was 10.30pm and naturally I was panicing as I started googling and ringing round only to find the usual lodge/inns and others fully booked. Next on my list was Wall Hill. One room left, breakfast included, it was cheap so I didn't expect much, but it was going to be better than sleeping in the car at least. Its a bit out of the way, and I'm embarrassed to say I got a little lost (sat nav didn't take me to the door), but the chap on the end of the phone was very helpful and guided me in, even standing out on the road to look for me. And there I was, at the most delightful barn conversion. Good parking, beautiful room, spotlessly clean and well appointed, and a good nights sleep ensued. Next morning a hearty full breakfast was supplied before I left, a happy chap! I've found a hidden gem at a great price, so despite been offered a complimentary stay at my original hotel, I think I will be staying at Wall Hill next time I am in Northwich.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank esp_goole
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2011

Two cyclists and their support driver doing the John O'Groats to Land's End challenge stayed here for 1 night. Excellent rooms, very clean and tastefully decorated. Breakfast very good indeed and welcomed by the hungry cyclists. Able to accommodate our bikes in a locked/alarmed building which was reassuring. Highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2011
Bay Area, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2011

Stayed here over a very cold and snowy Christmas December 23-27 2010, visiting family who live in the area. Totally satisfied in every respect with the value for money. Clean, comfortable, nicely appointed rooms; nice cooked breakfast included in room rate; friendly owner/managers. And I was warm! (Believe it or not I stayed at other, more expensive, places in the area where they shut down the heating at night in the middle of winter! Go figger!) Rooms at WHF are well heated and very cozy.

Would recommend wholeheartedly and will not hesitate to stay here again. The best deal in Cheshire.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank nigel777
Also consider these accommodations in or near Northwich
Premier Inn Northwich South Hotel
The Chester Grosvenor
The Chester Grosvenor
#4 of 45 in Chester
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,981 reviews

Been to Wall Hill Farm Guest House? Share your experiences!