“Gorstage District Guiders Meal”
Review of The Plough Inn

The Plough Inn
Ranked #9 of 126 Restaurants in Northwich
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Plough Inn has been under the Hughes family ownership since 1995. Offering a traditional English pub in the beautiful Cheshire countryside. Several walks are available from our website or from inside the pub.We’re proud to serve quality fresh food sourced from local producers & suppliers. We change our menu seasonally using the highest quality ingredients. An excellent wine list, quality cask ales and continental lagers compliment our fantastic menu and we’re pleased to offer a full range of Gluten free items.There’s a great team of people here to look after you we hope you enjoy your time with us.Dogs are allowed in the taproom.Children are allowed in the outside areas, 14 years and older are allowed inside the premises.
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Excellent menu choice,well served,loved the help yourself veg selection,very generous portions and a very tempting sweet menu !
meal was served Hot ! and all staff very courteous,will certainly be returning in the future,Staff Take a bow excellent job.Well Done.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I used to go to the Plough a lot a few years ago so went back recently and was a little dissappointed, food was very bland and service was slow. I believe the owner has a new pub these days so maybe he has lost some focus here.

2  Thank Dave S
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Ate at The plough on Thursday evening with friends visiting from The Netherlands. Was a bit quiet but I suppose that's normal for anywhere straight after New year.

We had an excellent meal, reasonably priced and great service. Jo the restaurant manager was very patient when one member of the party needed the menu explaining in more detail!

Most of us had the steak pie for mains. I've been coming here for 4 years and it's just as good as the first time, I'd recommend it to anyone. The mixed grill was certainly on the generous side if you like your meat as much as I do!

Couldn't fault the service, attentive without being in your face. We never had empty glasses which I think is the most important tquality of any dining establishment!!

Great place for couples, friends, celebrations etc. They don't allow under 14's which for me is a bonus as there are no noisy kids.

Have eaten here many times before and will certainly continue to do so in the future...

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Not easy to find but if your want quality food, great service and value The Plough delivers on all counts. The best Sunday roasts for miles around. What a country pub should be!

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food, good drinks and brilliant service. We have been coming here for years and it just gets better and better. I had the T-Bone steak which was fantastic well cooked, juicy, tender and what a piece of meat! Look forward to our next visit! Well done The Plough!