“overpriced with poor service”
Review of Chopstix Ltd

Chopstix Ltd
Ranked #4 of 111 Restaurants in Nantwich
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Thank you chopstix for spoiling my friends birthday nightout! Myself, my husband and my 11 year old step-daughter were part of a group of 20 people visiting this restaurant last Saturday night. The evening was booked I believe over 3 weeks in advance and admittedly for 25 but as is often the case not everyone turned up. We were seated upstairs although on 3 seperate tables around the room so we were not together, there were 2 other tables of diners who I must admit I felt sorry for as we had to keep moving around in order to pass on presents etc! After a very long wait we ordered drinks on our table of 5 and eventually ordered our food, sometime later the waitress reappeared and informed us we must order more food as there was a minimum charge of £15 a head including children! I explained that we had ordered as much food as we were capable of eating but as I didn't want to spoil my friends night I agreed to order more food to take home with us! my 2 friends both vegetarian also had to do the same! in fact they had to order double of everything! well over an hour since our arrival we eventually got something to eat, edible but not great considering the price, we've had better take-away, well over 2 hours and only 1 round of drinks offered our table had eaten our meal, received our doggy bags to take away and paid the bill, as we'd had to pay alot more than I'd bargained for we were not prepared to order anything else, unfortunately the remainder of the group still hadn't had their main course! but we had no choice but to leave them to wait! The rest of the party were still there until gone 11 (we'd arrived at 7) having had to wait an extra half an hour for the cake they'd provided to be served! Dreadful experience, we will never go there again, avoid at all costs! worst customer service, rude waitresses, poor over priced food, over crowded hot and uncomfortable

3  Thank gponygirl

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The food here is excellent. It's only small but cosy. Food is delicious and service is excellent too. A great place to go as a couple or small group. Can get a bit hot sometimes.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

First point, the food was good. However this was overshadowed by the dreadful service. Don't eat here unless you like having your cutlery thrown at you and the boss lady chatting to her mates across your table. The rudeness spoiled a special night and this restaurant is off our list.

1  Thank Figurehead
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Yet another gorgeous meal! Treated like old friends couldn't finish meal, we'd ordered too much so lady who served us offered to wrap up to take home which we did and finished off later! Amazing best chinese in area!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I went with a group from work the service was very good and the food even better we were a large group and i found the staff very helpful