Every year we stay here to take part in the Holly Holy Day Celebrations with the Sealed Knot, they gave us a downstairs room because of all the kit we have to carry, the reception staff had good local knowledge of the town and the pubs and restaraunts. The room was warm big and the bed was cosy and clean. The only down side was that we had booked two nights on their special offer and we couldn't make it because of the weather for one night and because it was a special offer we couldn't get out money back - but never mind - it was the cost of one night full price anyway. The cooked breakfast was good and there was plenty of it. We'll be back as usual next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our hotel featuring 1000 pocket sprung king size beds in every room with snuggly Fogarty duvets and a choice of pillows, 40 inch plasma tvs and media stations, power showers and half an hours free WIFI.The adjacent Peacock Vintage Inn Resturant serves a choice of lunch and evening meals.We are ideally situated for weddings at Rookery Hall,Wrenbury Hall and Cholmondley Castle, and just 3 miles outside Crewe with national transport links by rail and 7 miles from the M6. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Crewe/Nantwich Hotel Nantwich
- Premier Inn Nantwich
- Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel Cheshire