“Always a treat! ”

Pillory House Coffee Shop
Ranked #26 of 106 Restaurants in Nantwich
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Established in 1992, Pillory House Coffee Shop has been in the same family since that time. Sarah & Ben took ownership of Pillory House in 2005 from Ben's Aunt and Uncle Julie & Ed. Continuing on Julies success of the Coffee Shop, Sarah has maintained standards to a high level delivering our long established reputation as one of the first Coffee Shops in Nantwich still being one of the best to this day. We opened our second Coffee Shop in Nantwich's busy Princes Court Business Park in August 2012, here we provide a comfortable atmosphere to relax with refreshments during office breaks.
Crewe, Cheshire, England
“Always a treat! ”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

My mum and I have been visiting this little gem of a coffee shop for years; it is always our first (sometimes only!) port of call when in Nantwich, and Sarah and her team never fail to deliver. Sarah does a superb job, the food is always excellent and service is always with a smile and a chat.
A vast range of home cooked food is always available, although we always have the same thing everytime as the quiche and salad is so delicious!
We wish you great success for the future and wouldn't hesitate to recommend you!

Kind regards,
Charlotte and Sue

Nantwich, United Kingdom
“Just the best breakfast!”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We have been going to Pillory House for some time now, and no where else comes close to the breakfasts they service. Sarah and her staff always greet you with a smile, and are always so helpful. The food is fresh and is prepared and cooked in front of you. Nothing is too much trouble. If you are ever in Nantwich make sure you treat yourself to a brew and a bite from Pillory House.

• Visited July 2014
Crewe, United Kingdom
“My favourite local coffee shop”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Nantwich is our local town so we are regular visitors to Pillory House. Here you will find a warm welcome in comfortable surroundings, excellent homemade dishes. Children are very welcome. It is well worth a visit.

• Visited August 2014
United Kingdom
“Lunch time treat”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Always a treat to eat here, staff friendly & welcoming, delicious home made/cooked food - charming old Cheshire Town with lots to see & do.

Visited June 2014
Nantwich, United Kingdom
“So glad I stayed !”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

First time I visited Pillory House today, it was so busy when I walked in I almost walked out !

So glad I didnt as I soon realised why it was busy, after a long deliberation I chose the homemade quiche. This was the best quiche I have ever had !!! served with loads of salads and wedges.

The staff were so lovely and patient (I took a while to choose) it all looked so delicious.

I will be back very soon next time will bring my Mum

Try this place you wont be disappointed C x

• Visited July 2014