“Good home made food and friendly service”

Pillory House Coffee Shop
Ranked #26 of 107 Restaurants in Nantwich
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Established in 1992, Pillory House Coffee Shop has been in the same family since that time. Sarah & Ben took ownership of Pillory House in 2005 from Ben's Aunt and Uncle Julie & Ed. Continuing on Julies success of the Coffee Shop, Sarah has maintained standards to a high level delivering our long established reputation as one of the first Coffee Shops in Nantwich still being one of the best to this day. We opened our second Coffee Shop in Nantwich's busy Princes Court Business Park in August 2012, here we provide a comfortable atmosphere to relax with refreshments during office breaks.
Nantwich
“Good home made food and friendly service”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

All of the salads and hot food are made on the premises and you can tell the difference compared to chains that buy everything in.
Being recognised is a big plus point in any restaurant/cafe and at Pillory House you only need to eat there a couple of times before they remember how you like your tea not just your face.
The only criticism that I have is that the food is too tempting when you are are trying to cut down!
New seating provides ample space for those who just want to lounge and drink coffee - again useful if you don't want to visit the usual coffee chains.

Altrincham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lovely cafe”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My mum and found this cafe by chance when visiting Nantwich on Saturday afternoon, tucked behind a florist and gift shop. We really only wanted a snack but my mum was tempted by the display of obviously home cooked food. She had the best bacon and cheese quiche ever. She let me taste, definitely the most cheesy and delicious quiche I have ever tried. It came with a huge portion of various salads and potato wedges and very good value. I had a huge slice of coffee and walnut cake, again homemade, gorgeous and good value for the size of it. Coffees were good quality and the staff though busy with a rush of customers were very friendly and pleasant. Definitely worth a visit.

stoke-on-trent
“Quality food and good service.”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We are from Alsager but visit Nantwich often and glad we found this gem ,food excellent ,the breakfast was to much food for me the first time so had to tone down slightly ,bacon well done as I like it, the wife had a pannini which when arrived looked amazing ,served with,wedges,potato salad,curried rice,coleslaw ,pasta ,and salad,and very pleasant staff.A+

Crewe, United Kingdom
“Best coffee shop in Nantwich”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My wife and I are regular visitors to this coffee shop and have never had a disappointing or bad experience. The food has always been top quality as has the service and the atmosphere. Sarah and her staff are always happy to oblige no matter what your particular request is. If you are in the area, make sure this is number 1 on your list to visit.

• Visited April 2014
“Lovely place with very nice staff who are friendly and so lovely!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I come in as a regular customer and never once have I had a bad service or bad food! The staff are lovely and very polite, I would recommend this coffee shop to anyone! Next time you are in the area, pop in and try it for yourself!

• Visited March 2014