“Pleasant place for lunch”

The Leopard Nantwich
Ranked #3 of 119 Restaurants in Nantwich
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2017

Read the reviews as my business partner and I were looking for somewhere different for lunch in Nantwich. Very friendly bar service. Food arrived quickly and we enjoyed our fish and chips and fish finder sandwich. Well presented for pub food. Business partner was so impressed he's going back for Sunday lunch.

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

We had a group of 25 people in for meal and drinks on Saturday night. Everything was great. The meals came out together, the staff were welcoming and everyone had a great time.
Thanks again.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

We went there today on the most random of stops (travelling north to south and got off m6 looking for a roast). The best Sunday roast I have ever had in a pub. Plenty of good beef, delightful cauliflower cheese, cabbage cooked in streaky bacon fat and perfect roasties. All served up. Not having to dole out your own bland veg from serving trays, which I hate.
Thanks for a great lunch.

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

The temptation of Dirty Burgers was too much so myself and a colleague had to try this place. The burgers are truly dirty, filthy, juicy and gorgeous and all the other meals we saw coming out of the kitchen looked great too. Onion rings are huge. The Leopard is big inside and appears to have a large garden. The car park out front is limited to some extent so get there early doors maybe. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

If you like nachos !!! A mountain of nachos we tried the normal and the pulled pork both equally delicious, tho if your a spice lover like myself the 3 jalapeño left me feeling wanting but I was extremely happy with the rest, burgers very tasty and the Mac n cheese needed more cheese but value for money can't get much better in the area highly recommended