“Best coffee shop for me.”
Review of AromA

AromA
Ranked #5 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Nantwich
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Aroma is an independent Cafe Bar serving food all day including breakfasts. We are fully licensed and our venue can also be hired out. We open late on Fri and Sat evenings. We pride ourselves on our food, customer service and regular local customers returning frequently.
Nantwich, United Kingdom
“Best coffee shop for me.”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have tried them all in Nantwich but this one stands out from the rest. Nice surroundings and do a great flat white coffee and hot Cajun Chicken sandwich.

Visited January 2013

“Great Evening Venue”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I recently had a party at Aroma & what a very special experience it was. David and his team were amazing. The atmosphere was wonderful & they made all my guests feel very welcome from arrival right until the end of the night. Nothing was too much trouble and a highlight was definitely the food. It was served in canape style and the amount of people who have since commented to me how fantastic it was - well i can't endorse it enough. Thank you to David and his whole team who seemed to work tirelessly throughout the evening making sure everything ran smoothly. A huge thank you & if anyone is thinking of hiring a venue for a special occasion then i cannot recommend Aroma enough.

nantwich
“Great coffee stop”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Nantwich has a huge number of coffee shops and over the years we have tried quite a number of them but we always return to Aroma.

The service is always prompt and attentive and it has a lovely atmosphere. The food is good, above the normal cafe standards.

Visited December 2012
Nantwich, United Kingdom
“ANY OCCASION THIS GEM OF A VENUE IS A MUST!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

WOW! I have just planned a surprise party at Aroma having wandered in there for a meal prior. I knew it was a coffee shop but had no idea it opened at weekends as a restaurant at night. Well all I can say is on the strength of that evening, I booked a special evening for 16 people. The setting is welcoming, relaxing and stylish; the staff are so accommodating and helped enormously making every detail easy.Everyone commented how wonderful the food was; well presented, hot and synchronised, on what was a very busy night with other large parties booked. I feel really pleased with myself at my intuition to book; it turned out to be a very smart move. The praise must go to the staff and owners who must of worked so hard because the evening really was seamless. I cannot praise this restaurant enough, everyone concerned really goes out of their way to make you and your guests feel special. What more could you want!

Chester, United Kingdom
“Consistent good food & excellent friendly service”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

My family and friends use Aroma regularly for coffee "get togethers" every weekend and for a relaxing dinner out with the kids. We have celebrated many special birthday events there and, in fact, I even met my second husband there so it holds a special place in our hearts and lives. Aroma has a good ambience and seems to attract all ages. Our teenagers still accompany us on Saturday's for our coffee "get together" and they and their siblings sit together on their own table exchanging news & views just like us! Over the years much has changed, staff have come and gone, menus have changed etc but one thing that hasn't changed is the overall high standard that Dave and David maintain (and the good background music they play!). The staff are very accommodating, friendly, always very welcoming and helpful. The quality and range of food and beverages on offer is excellent and up to date. I would certainly recommend Aroma to anyone - a really good slice of Nantwich life!