“A delicious afternoon treat that's excellent value for money.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Molly's Tea Shoppe

Molly's Tea Shoppe
Ranked #8 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Nantwich
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: traditional tea shoppe in the heart of nantwich market town
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A delicious afternoon treat that's excellent value for money.”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I've been to this lovely tea shop twice in as many weeks. Both times I had their Traditional Full Afternoon Tea selection. Excellent value at £13.95 for two.
First time I was with my daughter, then again with my young niece. A thoroughly enjoyable time was had by everyone, including the accompanying 2 year old! It is very child friendly.
The food was delicious on both occasions and it was a real treat. The selection over the two visits was cheese, coronation chicken, cucumber, egg mayo & ham sandwiches. (This was the whole selection over the two visits, not one.) We had a fruit and a blueberry scone with the clotted cream and jam, followed, on the first occasion, by 4 cup cakes. On our second visit this was changed to 2 cup cakes, a small slice of carrot cake and a chocolate brownie, and 2 small slices of coffee and walnut cake. (I HATE coffee so that cake got left.) All other cakes left were kindly boxed for us to take home to enjoy later.
A lovely little place to stop and take refreshments at excellent value for your money.
I'll definitely be back!

• Visited June 2014

newcastle under lyme
“Molly's Tea Shoppe, Nantwich”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Whenever we are in Nantwich we always try to visit Molly's Tea Shoppe in Pillory Street.
It is a small very friendly shop which attracts many local people.
On our recent visit my wife and I had a coffee which was refilled twice for free.
We also each had a beautiful home made warm mince pie with brandy butter or brandy cream.
The mince pies cost a very reasonable £1.25 each.
The shop has a very relaxed atmosphere, if it's raining you can even borrow an umbrella and return it on your next visit.

• Visited December 2013
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Nice Teashop”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Stopped here for a quick afternoon snack very friendly and cream tea very nice and great value for money.

Visited November 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Nice Little Find”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The three of us 'happened' on this little place after visiting the nearby museum (worth a visit). The sandwiches and soup were lovely, as were the teas. They were served by affable staff in a clean, comfortable and rather charming tea shop.

• Visited August 2013
Chester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A lovely quiet corner”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I recently visited Molly's on a trip to Nantwich and was surprised and delighted to discover they serve my favourite rose petal tea! I enjoyed it with a piece of the loveliest cherry bakewell cake, delicious and moist.
The staff were friendly and attentive, and there was an old fashioned charm not found in the big chain coffee shops. I was able to enjoy my tea and cake and read my book in the peace and quiet.

• Visited July 2013