“What a lovely day!”

Molly's Tea Shoppe
Ranked #9 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Nantwich
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: traditional tea shoppe in the heart of nantwich market town
Chester, United Kingdom
“What a lovely day!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

During my day out to Nantwich with the children, I came across a lovely little tea shop opposite Nantwich Museum. My youngest enjoyed the 'nibbles plate' which was very reasonably priced and delicious snack from the Children's Menu. My eldest son loved the oatcakes with bacon and cheese. Overall, it was a lovely day and very nicely topped off with a trip to Molly's Tea Shoppe. I would definitely reccomend this cafe to families, couples, or just passers by! I'll definitely be visiting again, where else would I be able to find a delicious slice of home made cake!!

• Visited June 2013

Crewe, United Kingdom
“Excellent service!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

A beautiful little tea shop located in a lovely area, very comfortable with lovely staff. I will definitely be visiting the tea shop again, no doubt about it! The shop provides a warm, welcoming atmosphere and a delicious choice of food. Love it here,

• Visited May 2013
Sandbach, United Kingdom
“"What a find, what lovely food and great service!"”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The walk away from the centre of Nantwich towards the musuem was well worth it, as I found this delightful traditional Tea Shoppe. Welcomed in with a warm smile and a friendly greeting, i was settled into the comfortable and relaxing environment of Molly's Tea Shoppe.
I was very impressed with the service, as a member of staff came to take my order as soon as i placed my menu back into the holder. I ordered a refreshing pot of strong, breakfast tea to take the egde off of the chilly day that i had walked in from. Before ordering my meal, I let my eyes scour the other tables to see the delights that the staff had served to them, and i made the right decision to go with the Threes Counties Breakfast.
Two oatcakes encasing cheesy scrambled egg, topped with Shropshire Blue Cheese and Bacon was absolutely delicious, and filled me right up until dinner time.
Overall, i am very impressed with the service and the food, and i will certainly return on my next visit to Nantwich.

• Visited April 2013
England
“Disappointed”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

We were regulars at this cafe a couple of years ago, so were very disappointed to find the standards had drastically slipped.
The prices were higher and lot less food served!! No little plate of biscuits served with pot of tea and not so much choice
The food we did have was only average at best, and poor at times.
Please Molly revert to the old standard.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Noexperience
Manchester
“Absolutely brilliant tea shop, I love it!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Nice old & modernised cosy English tea shop, comfortable with a wide range of teas from around the world, if you love tea go to Molly's tea shop. The staff are friendly and the service is great, I will definitely frequent my visits for a proper cup of tea at a reasonable price :)

Thenji