We visited Rookery Hall for my birthday weekend and from the outset it was special. All the staff were fantastic with nothing too much trouble. Our room was in the new block and absolutely beautiful. We visited the spa and both of us had wonderful hot stone massages - one of the best we've had. The spa is beautiful and not too busy with a good sized swimming pool, steam room, sauna and a large jacuzzi with water treatments.
The service in the restaurant was very good and the food a very high standard. We were on a fixed tariff but the choice on the menu was very good and we could pay a supplement if we wanted to have something off the a la carte menu. The table was ours for the evening but I would suggest you book in advance to ensure you get the time you want.
On Sunday we had afternoon tea and, as it was my birthday, I received a plate with 'Happy birthday' piped on it with little cakes. Whilst they had managed to 'fit us in' as we hadn't book we were not rushed and it was very busy as obviously many people from the locality visit. I would strongly recommend that if you want afternoon tea that you book in advance.
All in all the staff were amazing, the decor for Christmas was beautiful and we will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1816, Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa is a four AA red star, Grade II Georgian Hall situated close to Nantwich in Cheshire. Part of the Hand Picked Hotel collection Rookery Hall is set in 38 acres of private gardens and grounds offering a selection of 70 well-appointed bedrooms and suites, extensive meeting and event facilities, a Health Club & Spa and a 2 AA Rosette Restaurant. The Health Club and Spa is set adjacent to the main hotel and offers a variety of luxurious treatments with seven treatment rooms, manicure and pedicure suite, Rasul mud therapy chamber, waterwall sensory relaxation room, glass roofed 17 metre indoor swimming pool, fully-equipped gym, fitness studio and a Cafe Bar. Rookery Hall's spa is recognised as one of the top residential spas in the country and offers a full range of spa treatments by expert therapists using the Elemis product house. Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa was initially awarded 4 AA red stars in 2013 and has retained these for 2014 and 2015. The hotel was also awarded Hotel Restaurant of the Year 2014 at the Nantwich Food Festival and Solo Spa of the year 2014 at the Good Spa Guide Awards. Conveniently located 15 minutes away from the M6, Rookery Hall is within easy reach of Chester and Manchester and the medieval town of Nantwich, just 5 minutes away. Crewe station which connects via high-speed train to London and Manchester is also just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, HRS, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rookery Hall Hotel And Spa
- Rookery Hall Hotel Nantwich
- Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa Nantwich, Cheshire