$122
Premier Inn Crewe (Nantwich) Hotel(Nantwich)(Great Value!)
$73
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel(Crewe)(Great Value!)
$78
$106
$96
$96
TripAdvisor
The Red Lion(Wybunbury)
The Crown Hotel(Nantwich)
No availability for your dates from these sites
2,051 results
All reviewsexecutive roomafternoon teahandpicked hotelsrelaxation roomcream teahand picked hotelsbeautiful hotelglass of champagnewine listwedding partyevening mealsauna and steam rooma la carte menuseparate buildingspecial occasionhuge bedwedding breakfast
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This was a second visit having stayed here a few years beforehand. There has obviously been a lot of refurbishment since my last visit and the whole place feels well maintained.

We unfortunately only had a very limited amount of time here so we did not try the spa or walk round the grounds (which looked lovely when we saw them in the morning) - which was a shame.

There was a wedding party going on when we checked in - 8.30pm on a Friday - but this did not spoil the atmosphere - there were a few giggly young girls wandering about - they were not a problem.

We had a special deal booked through the hotel website which included dinner (although there were quite a few supplements to pay) and a bottle of good Champagne in our room. Our room was nice - large & well appointed with current magazines to read. Dinner was really exceptional - great service & wonderful cooking - a real treat. The lamb was amazing as were the cheeses to follow.

Breakfast in the morning was fine - it was really busy but there were plenty of staff. The food was nice but did not reach the heights of the night before - however it was still good. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JuwariahBristol
StephenFearnley, General Manager at Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Hello JuwariahBristol,

Thank you for your lovely review following your recent visit to the hotel, and welcome back.

I encourage the team at the hotel to read Trip Advisor as it gives the team an insight into the guest journey. On this occasion I personally printed this review and shared it with the Kitchen team who were all very delighted to read your kind words. We are very lucky to have some great team members here at the hotel who are all very passionate about what they do, so thank you again.

It is a shame that you didn’t get the opportunity to use the Health Club & Spa, or explore the grounds. But what a perfect excuse to return…

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I booked this hotel through "Secret Escapes" as a surprise ‘Pamper weekend’ for my wife. Fantastic first impression as you arrive. Spotlessly clean and all the staff very extremely helpful and friendly. We had dinner in the evening which was a total joy having made full use of the Health spa as well.

I cannot praise them enough………fantastic value thanks to ‘Secret Escapes.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Thomas M

Hello Thomas M,

Many thanks for your review following your recent surprise pamper weekend for your wife.

We all deserve time out every now and then for ourselves, so I was pleased to read that you both enjoyed your visit.

The Secret Escapes offers are very popular amongst our guests. But do look out for special offers on our website too.

It’s great to read that you had the opportunity to experience all of our facilities.

Come back soon, and thank you again for your review.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

We paid a visit to Rookery hall for afternoon tea. We had a warm welcome and were seated in a grand dining room overlooking the garden. We were offered a selection of tea of which I chose decaffinated and my husband breakfast tea, we were served a selection of finger sandwiches all with tastey fillings, two (still warm) scones with jam and clotted cream and a selection of small cakes which were very light. We couldnt finish ours so the waiter wrapped them for us to take home. All in all a good experience and we would like to return to stay in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lynne m
StephenFearnley, General Manager at Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Hello lynne m,

Many thanks for your review following your recent visit to the hotel.

We like to delight our guests with our afternoon teas which we serve in the Old Hall of the hotel. It is a lovely way to enjoy a fine tradition.

Your review is exactly how the experience should be enjoyed.

I hope you do decide to come and stay in the future.

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at rookery hall for one night with my girlfriend to celebrate her birthday! We had a spa treatment on the first day and then in the evening had a 3 course meal in the restaurant! I upgraded to the a la carte menu and I ha w to say the food was superb! The spa was also brilliant and ran very smoothly!
We stayed in the November room which was lovely! All in all a great place to stay! It is a little expensive and I couldn't afford to stay here every month but as a special treat it is well worth the money!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mattshannon

Hello Mattshannon,

Thank you for your review following your recent visit to the hotel.
It is always very pleasing to read such positive feedback and I thank you for taking the time to write.

The Spa shouldn’t be missed if you are staying at the hotel. The spa was awarded the prestigious five bubble award by the good spa guide and has also won the title of ‘Residential Spa Of The Year’ at the 2013 Professional Beauty Awards.

The November room is lovely I do agree, especially with the stunning views of the Cheshire countryside.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Just had a girls' weekend at the Rookery and it was fantastic! From check in (thank you Brian for your very kind attention and for arranging our Saturday night out) to check out, this hotel got it right. The food in the restaurant - both evening meal and breakfast - was exceptional. Wine was very expensive! Our rooms were lovely. I was in room 23, a huge room with loads of wardrobe and drawer space, robes, tea and coffee making facilities, large TV etc, and a very comfortable big bed. The bathroom was also large, with a separate shower and deep roll top bath. The spa and pool is in a separate building just a minute's walk from the main hotel. It was brilliant, everyone was so helpful and friendly. Food in the spa not quite as good as in the main hotel and again the wine is very expensive. The hotel itself was all dressed up for Christmas and looked absolutely beautiful. We had a brilliant weekend and will visit again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Hello curlycat,

Thank you so much for your review following your recent girls’ weekend.

There is no end to Brian’s talents, I’m delighted that he looked after you so well and arranged your Saturday night out.

Exceptional evening meal and breakfast - I will be sure to share your comments with the Chef’s who will be pleased to receive this feedback.

I am sorry that you found our wine to be expensive, as one of the features of staying at Rookery Hall is the wide selection of wines we offer, with prices starting from £6.00 by the glass.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your spa experience and that the team looked after you so well.

Again thank you for your review, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.