Was bought a spa break for my birthday, arrived early and asked if we could check in early before using the spa, this was fine, shown to our room which was lovely, huge bed, great bathroom including tv. Nice tea & coffee (hate nescafe!)
Unpacked & went to the spa to relax and swin before our treatment, staff lovely and helpful, used the sauna, steam room, swimming pool and jacuzzi, we then had the rasul mud treatment which we really enjoyed. There were a couple of small issues with the spa 1) The floor in the changing rooms had hair/fluff in the water on the floor, this isn't nice, 2) There weren't enough loungers, we were in the pool area for an hour and a half before our treatment and there were only about 10 loungers - all of which were taken, or had towels/robes on, this meant we had to spend all our time in the water/sauna as there was no-where else to sit.
We had dinner included in our deal, it was lovely, we were very impressed with the food - all of it delicious, the wine was pricey though.
The bedroom was great - shower fantastic and bath great, the bed was a little soft for me.
Breakfast was nice, lots of choice, just a bit of an issue with getting our coffee, but everything else was good.
All the staff were friendly and helpful, I would book there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1816, Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa is a four AA red star, Grade II Georgian Hall situated close to Nantwich in Cheshire. Part of the Hand Picked Hotel collection Rookery Hall is set in 38 acres of private gardens and grounds offering a selection of 70 well-appointed bedrooms and suites, extensive meeting and event facilities, a Health Club & Spa and a 2 AA Rosette Restaurant. The Health Club and Spa is set adjacent to the main hotel and offers a variety of luxurious treatments with seven treatment rooms, manicure and pedicure suite, Rasul mud therapy chamber, waterwall sensory relaxation room, glass roofed 17 metre indoor swimming pool, fully-equipped gym, fitness studio and a Cafe Bar. Rookery Hall's spa is recognised as one of the top residential spas in the country and offers a full range of spa treatments by expert therapists using the Elemis product house. Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa was initially awarded 4 AA red stars in 2013 and has retained these for 2014 and 2015. The hotel was also awarded Hotel Restaurant of the Year 2014 at the Nantwich Food Festival and Solo Spa of the year 2014 at the Good Spa Guide Awards. Conveniently located 15 minutes away from the M6, Rookery Hall is within easy reach of Chester and Manchester and the medieval town of Nantwich, just 5 minutes away. Crewe station which connects via high-speed train to London and Manchester is also just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rookery Hall Hotel And Spa
- Rookery Hall Hotel Nantwich
- Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa Nantwich, Cheshire