My friends and I recently spent a girlie weekend here on a spa package which was great value and included treatments, use of the spa facility, overnight accommodation, evening meal and breakfast.
The location and setting here is lovely and the staff are all very pleasant. Service is good also. The Spa facility is immaculate and the bedrooms are very nice and tastefully decorated. The beds are extremely comfy and towels very fluffy (I am getting old, I don’t usually comment on stuff like this!!) We stayed in the executive room and had a TV in the bathroom and had a turndown service etc.. so it was all very lovely.
Food is beautiful and very well presented but there’s not a great deal of it! We had to fill up on cheese & biscuits after our 3 course dinner. Breakfast was extensive with a great choice, shame we couldn’t really enjoy it as we were a little ‘green at the gills’ from a heavy night!
A point deducted in my review for the hideous bar prices at this hotel (hence scoring 4 and not 5 out of 5), and if it was not for the ridiculous bar prices, I really would consider this lovely place for forthcoming events, however, I would not be comfortable having my guests pay these extremely over exaggerated bar prices which are bordering on ridiculous. Now I am not tight by any stretch of the imagination and I like nice things, BUT I do hate being ripped off and I did feel aggrieved at paying £22 for 3 single measure drinks! I’ve paid less for drinks in Central London and major cities across the world than I paid here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1816, Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa is a four AA red star, Grade II Georgian Hall situated close to Nantwich in Cheshire. Part of the Hand Picked Hotel collection Rookery Hall is set in 38 acres of private gardens and grounds offering a selection of 70 well-appointed bedrooms and suites, extensive meeting and event facilities, a Health Club & Spa and a 2 AA Rosette Restaurant. The Health Club and Spa is set adjacent to the main hotel and offers a variety of luxurious treatments with seven treatment rooms, manicure and pedicure suite, Rasul mud therapy chamber, waterwall sensory relaxation room, glass roofed 17 metre indoor swimming pool, fully-equipped gym, fitness studio and a Cafe Bar. Rookery Hall's spa is recognised as one of the top residential spas in the country and offers a full range of spa treatments by expert therapists using the Elemis product house. Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa was initially awarded 4 AA red stars in 2013 and has retained these for 2014 and 2015. The hotel was also awarded Hotel Restaurant of the Year 2014 at the Nantwich Food Festival and Solo Spa of the year 2014 at the Good Spa Guide Awards. Conveniently located 15 minutes away from the M6, Rookery Hall is within easy reach of Chester and Manchester and the medieval town of Nantwich, just 5 minutes away. Crewe station which connects via high-speed train to London and Manchester is also just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Jetsetter, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rookery Hall Hotel Nantwich
- Rookery Hall Hotel And Spa
- Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa Nantwich, Cheshire