I have stayed at a few luxury hotels in the UK (the Grove in Hertfordshire, The Manor House in Castle Coombe and a few MacDonald hotels) but found this tops the lot.
My wife, 3 month old son and myself visited this hotel, a midweek break, booked via the hotel website. I researched a few spa hotels that would cater for toddlers prior to booking this and thankfully I chose this one.
From the moment we arrived to the moment we left, all our concerns of travelling with a toddler was put at ease by the wonderful staff.
Our check-in was seamless (only took 2-3 mins) and our room was delightful. We opted for an exec room in the new building as we prefer the modern feel to hotel rooms. The room was large, a very comfortable bed, and the staff kindly arranged for a travel cot in the room.
Breakfast was amazing, dinner at the restaurant is excellent, the spa very relaxing and the hotel has alot of character.
The greatest compliment I can give a hotel is the level of service afforded to its customers. The staff of Rookery Hall completely exceeded any type of service I have ever received from another hotel. All of our requests to accommodate our little toddler was met, to the extent that a separate dining area was made available to us so we could tend to our baby when required without disturbing any of the other guests.
The staff made our stay unforgettable and I will definitely return soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1816, Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa is a four AA red star, Grade II Georgian Hall situated close to Nantwich in Cheshire. Part of the Hand Picked Hotel collection Rookery Hall is set in 38 acres of private gardens and grounds offering a selection of 70 well-appointed bedrooms and suites, extensive meeting and event facilities, a Health Club & Spa and a 2 AA Rosette Restaurant. The Health Club and Spa is set adjacent to the main hotel and offers a variety of luxurious treatments with seven treatment rooms, manicure and pedicure suite, Rasul mud therapy chamber, waterwall sensory relaxation room, glass roofed 17 metre indoor swimming pool, fully-equipped gym, fitness studio and a Cafe Bar. Rookery Hall's spa is recognised as one of the top residential spas in the country and offers a full range of spa treatments by expert therapists using the Elemis product house. Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa was initially awarded 4 AA red stars in 2013 and has retained these for 2014 and 2015. The hotel was also awarded Hotel Restaurant of the Year 2014 at the Nantwich Food Festival and Solo Spa of the year 2014 at the Good Spa Guide Awards. Conveniently located 15 minutes away from the M6, Rookery Hall is within easy reach of Chester and Manchester and the medieval town of Nantwich, just 5 minutes away. Crewe station which connects via high-speed train to London and Manchester is also just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rookery Hall Hotel And Spa
- Rookery Hall Hotel Nantwich
- Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa Nantwich, Cheshire