My wife and I have just had an enjoyable two nights break in an executive room. This is a fabulous location and with fours stars plus two rosettes for dining we were expecting high standards. Our expectations were not reached only because of niggling little annoyances which could have been prevented with a bit of supervision. For example if someone had checked our room the dirty glass left on the table would heve been seen; the two cobwebs would have been removed from the wall and the chromium sanitary disposal bag dispenser that had fallen off the bathroom wall would have been replaced or the sticky pads on to which it had been stuck on the wall could have been removed. Breakfast on the first morning had been cooked long before we arrived in the restaurant and was dried up. Yes we complained and on the second morning the breakfast delivered to our table was superb. It can be done and if you run a hotel with a big reputation you have to keep standards up. At Rookery Hall they just need a tweak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1816, Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa is a four AA red star, Grade II Georgian Hall situated close to Nantwich in Cheshire. Part of the Hand Picked Hotel collection Rookery Hall is set in 38 acres of private gardens and grounds offering a selection of 70 well-appointed bedrooms and suites, extensive meeting and event facilities, a Health Club & Spa and a 2 AA Rosette Restaurant. The Health Club and Spa is set adjacent to the main hotel and offers a variety of luxurious treatments with seven treatment rooms, manicure and pedicure suite, Rasul mud therapy chamber, waterwall sensory relaxation room, glass roofed 17 metre indoor swimming pool, fully-equipped gym, fitness studio and a Cafe Bar. Rookery Hall's spa is recognised as one of the top residential spas in the country and offers a full range of spa treatments by expert therapists using the Elemis product house. Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa was initially awarded 4 AA red stars in 2013 and has retained these for 2014 and 2015. The hotel was also awarded Hotel Restaurant of the Year 2014 at the Nantwich Food Festival and Solo Spa of the year 2014 at the Good Spa Guide Awards. Conveniently located 15 minutes away from the M6, Rookery Hall is within easy reach of Chester and Manchester and the medieval town of Nantwich, just 5 minutes away. Crewe station which connects via high-speed train to London and Manchester is also just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rookery Hall Hotel Nantwich
- Rookery Hall Hotel And Spa
- Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa Nantwich, Cheshire