The setting for this place is idyllic in the Cheshire countryside. The views are fantastic and the rooms are classic style. Maybe dated ever so slightly but that is perfectly acceptable if you want new then don't choose an old hall for your event!
The rooms are very spacious with a large bathrooms and a roll top bath with separate shower. The rooms are very clean and well kept. Bath robes are available with good quality toiletries in the bathroom. I slept extremely well so that must be down to the comfy bed and the peace and quiet in the area. We were staying in the older part of the hotel which I think I prefer ( but not stayed in the newer part to compare really)
The food and service were of a very high standard with the staff being amongst the most professional and courteous I have come across.
The breakfast was excellent and freshly cooked with a great choice and the service was again first class.
Check in and check out were also professional and we were guided to our rooms on check in and shown the "facilities"
We didn't have chance to use the spa so can't comment on the facilities there.
Overall a fantastic stay and I would definitely stay again and recommend to anybody.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1816, Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa is a four AA red star, Grade II Georgian Hall situated close to Nantwich in Cheshire. Part of the Hand Picked Hotel collection Rookery Hall is set in 38 acres of private gardens and grounds offering a selection of 70 well-appointed bedrooms and suites, extensive meeting and event facilities, a Health Club & Spa and a 2 AA Rosette Restaurant. The Health Club and Spa is set adjacent to the main hotel and offers a variety of luxurious treatments with seven treatment rooms, manicure and pedicure suite, Rasul mud therapy chamber, waterwall sensory relaxation room, glass roofed 17 metre indoor swimming pool, fully-equipped gym, fitness studio and a Cafe Bar. Rookery Hall's spa is recognised as one of the top residential spas in the country and offers a full range of spa treatments by expert therapists using the Elemis product house. Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa was initially awarded 4 AA red stars in 2013 and has retained these for 2014 and 2015. The hotel was also awarded Hotel Restaurant of the Year 2014 at the Nantwich Food Festival and Solo Spa of the year 2014 at the Good Spa Guide Awards. Conveniently located 15 minutes away from the M6, Rookery Hall is within easy reach of Chester and Manchester and the medieval town of Nantwich, just 5 minutes away. Crewe station which connects via high-speed train to London and Manchester is also just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rookery Hall Hotel And Spa
- Rookery Hall Hotel Nantwich
- Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa Nantwich, Cheshire