This was our second visit to rookery hall, using one of the summer special deals and I have to say again WOW!
This place lives up to all expectations and more, and considering we got dinner, bed and breakfast for a little under £135 (slightly more to be fair as we picked menu choices with supplements) we certainly could not complain.
Room spacious, clean and well appointed (reading the complimentary Cheshire life magazine is always a treat to see how the other half live) and the spa is outstanding, especially the huge hydro pool.
Restaurant. Good to see Perry the waiter again and a few other familiar faces. Service, as usual second to non, lots of little touches that make it a league above most and the food was amazing, perfectly cooked, well presented and over all exceptionally tasty - fantastic effort put in by everyone.
Breakfast, stunning, lots of choice and plenty available. Highly recommended.
And a special little treat (for the wife) was the presence of stoke city football team tucking into a pre match breakfast - the silver chrome plated Aston Martin in the car park gave it away.... Big compliment to the hotel staff for hiding them away so well and with very little fuss.
Look forward to the next deal and the next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1816, Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa is a four AA red star, Grade II Georgian Hall situated close to Nantwich in Cheshire. Part of the Hand Picked Hotel collection Rookery Hall is set in 38 acres of private gardens and grounds offering a selection of 70 well-appointed bedrooms and suites, extensive meeting and event facilities, a Health Club & Spa and a 2 AA Rosette Restaurant. The Health Club and Spa is set adjacent to the main hotel and offers a variety of luxurious treatments with seven treatment rooms, manicure and pedicure suite, Rasul mud therapy chamber, waterwall sensory relaxation room, glass roofed 17 metre indoor swimming pool, fully-equipped gym, fitness studio and a Cafe Bar. Rookery Hall's spa is recognised as one of the top residential spas in the country and offers a full range of spa treatments by expert therapists using the Elemis product house. Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa was initially awarded 4 AA red stars in 2013 and has retained these for 2014 and 2015. The hotel was also awarded Hotel Restaurant of the Year 2014 at the Nantwich Food Festival and Solo Spa of the year 2014 at the Good Spa Guide Awards. Conveniently located 15 minutes away from the M6, Rookery Hall is within easy reach of Chester and Manchester and the medieval town of Nantwich, just 5 minutes away. Crewe station which connects via high-speed train to London and Manchester is also just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rookery Hall Hotel And Spa
- Rookery Hall Hotel Nantwich
- Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa Nantwich, Cheshire