Very interesting hotel,of the period where nothing was flat or straight,service and rooms are good,but do not have a great deal to drink if you are staying at the top of the hotel,as they are very steep and small.
Excellent meal,and handily placed for our business trip,would receomend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crown Hotel is a grade II listed building in the beautiful historic market town of Nantwich. The hotel has been a central feature of Nantwich for more than 400 years.The 3 storied building was burnt down in the fire of Nantwich in 1583, The hotel was quickly rebuilt by Queen Elizabeth 1st, with timbers from the nearby Delamere forest. The Crown Hotel now boast all the features the modern day traveller expects yet, retains many original features including an abundance of Oak beams, wattle & daub plaster walls and roaring open fires.All our 18 guest rooms are well appointed with en suite bathrooms and Individual designed features. Diners in our Bar & Grill, which has been recently renovated, can expect cuisine of the highest quality using fresh local products and wines from around the world in a relaxed and unique setting. The Bar offers an excellent choice of ever changing real ales. We are a CAMRA real ale venue. FREE car parking and Internet connection are offered to all guests.The hotel is central for the Nantwich Jazz festival, Food & drink festival and many other local and Cheshire events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Booking.com so you can book your The Crown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Hotel And Casa Brasserie
- Nantwich Best Western
- Best Western Nantwich
- The Crown Hotel Nantwich, Cheshire