“Lovely little healthy juice & soup shop”
Review of Fruitition

Fruitition
Ranked #39 of 117 Restaurants in Nantwich
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Fresh Food Made By Us The Way You Like It.
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

I was in the area on business and couldn't see much but cake shops/cafe's and the usual costa...i found this hidden gem on trip advisor.
The soup was a great portion size and delicious as well as being gluten & dairy free ...
The green juice was made from scratch
All for a great price!

Reviewed February 3, 2017

Great place for healthy eating, it's basically the same as an optician but they specialise in fruit and other healthy dishes, hence the name I guess

Reviewed January 14, 2017

We visited here as our usual cafe was full but we were not disappointed and will be definitely visiting again next time we are in Nantwich.
We initially just wanted a pot of tea but we're tempted by the milkshake and the strawberries and cream scone which was very fresh and homemade.
Everything was clean and fresh.
Service was friendly, timely and professional.
I think my only downside would be its only a small place so I risk not getting a table!!
There seemed to be a takeaway option as well as sitting in but I cannot confirm.
Prices were reasonable and I would would be happy to recommend o friends and family.

Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

Stumbled upon this lovely place at 12 noon on a Saturday, down a little side street, small quaint and extremely welcoming. Food is served fresh and made to order, the coffee and hot chocolate also delightful. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed December 12, 2016

Welcoming staff,lovely homemade food . Perfect for those gluten intolerent or just healthy option. Clean,bright and tasty