“Lovely hidden gem”
Review of Fruitition

Fruitition
Ranked #49 of 112 Restaurants in Nantwich
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Fresh Food Made By Us The Way You Like It.
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Great place for breakfast brunch or lunch. Great choices fab quality and lovely staff. Can't believe I didn't see this place earlier.

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

We went only to buy some smoothies to walk around the lake with and they were great. I especially like the on the beach special and the other special they have with mango and spinach in it. Definitely worth trying:)

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Called in for lunch and had a sandwich and a smoothie. Everything tasted great and fresh. Cafe was spotlessly clean and staff very friendly. Best smoothie I've had in years.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Quit smoking in January and was looking forward to experiencing all the different tastes on offer in Fuittion. Blended fruit juices were good but not worth the £3 you pay for them. Had a sit down lunch and as nice as the Chicken, bacon and avocado sandwich was, was it worth the money? No sorry it wasn't, especially as I had no option of a hot side and I detest Coleslaw. The waiter gave me every option under the sun with regards to seasoning, mayo/butter etc which was understandable seeing as they offer GF and non dairy options but I'd rather he asked I had any dietary first before going into his long spiel. I applaud them for what they're doing but it's not for me.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Honestly the best sandwiches we have ever eaten. Brilliant service ,good coffee friendly staff. Will go here again if we possible can !