“One of the best cafes in Nantwich”
Review of Fruitition

Fruitition
Ranked #9 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Nantwich
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Fresh Food Made By Us The Way You Like It.
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I live in Nantwich and visit this cafe often. It really is a lovely place to eat. I always go for the ham sandwich on wholemeal bread with a side salad. They do wonderful smoothies, cakes, soups and a good selection of hot and cold food. All the staff are very friendly and can't do enough for you.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

A clean and welcoming restaurant add a nice cup coffee, happy pleasant staff, can it get better? Yes, order a bacon sandwich. I called in with my grandchildren 2 and 3, not a problem, lovely flavoured milk wow! Give it a try

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Fruition is an excellent cafe, it is how cafes should be. Quality food, excellent service, nothing is too much trouble. These people actually understand the meaning of customer service, the importance of giving customers quality food and how refreshing to be asked whether you want semi-skimmed milk in your tea and in which order you would like your food to come to the table. It really comes across that the owner is genuinely wanting the customer to have a good experience. This place gets my vote every time, and its a pleasure to eat and drink in here.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Second visit there today and as previously, great food and very friendly staff. My wife had a BLT which was loaded with first class ingredients, the bacon was excellent and her cappacino was first class. My chicken, bacon and advacado sandwich was a brilliant combination of flavours so would highly recommend. We ended up discissing guitars with the boss who, although busy, still found time for a chat. Do give it a visit when in Nantwich, it's a little gem !!!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Having picked up on Fruition via the Tripadvisor site we thought we would "give it a go". An early morning call for a cup of coffee before the main event of shopping (only joking).

Very clean with a range of comfortable chairs and tables. A warm welcome and a quick run through the current special offers was a pleasant introduction. That and the sunshine streaming in through the window!

Their cheesecake had been mentioned and so I decided to try it with my coffee. Firstly, not the standard slice but served in a dessert tub - VERY good too. Fortunately, I was able to finish my partner's cheesecake too. Not that she didn't like it, just a bit too much for her. The coffee was an excellent accompaniment.

We actually stayed longer than we had intended, simply because the atmosphere was so relaxing.

Sadly, we did have some shopping to do and I was not allowed to miss that event...