“Brunch fit for a King !!!”
Review of Fruitition

Fruitition
Ranked #39 of 118 Restaurants in Nantwich
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Fresh Food Made By Us The Way You Like It.
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Second visit there today and as previously, great food and very friendly staff. My wife had a BLT which was loaded with first class ingredients, the bacon was excellent and her cappacino was first class. My chicken, bacon and advacado sandwich was a brilliant combination of flavours so would highly recommend. We ended up discissing guitars with the boss who, although busy, still found time for a chat. Do give it a visit when in Nantwich, it's a little gem !!!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Having picked up on Fruition via the Tripadvisor site we thought we would "give it a go". An early morning call for a cup of coffee before the main event of shopping (only joking).

Very clean with a range of comfortable chairs and tables. A warm welcome and a quick run through the current special offers was a pleasant introduction. That and the sunshine streaming in through the window!

Their cheesecake had been mentioned and so I decided to try it with my coffee. Firstly, not the standard slice but served in a dessert tub - VERY good too. Fortunately, I was able to finish my partner's cheesecake too. Not that she didn't like it, just a bit too much for her. The coffee was an excellent accompaniment.

We actually stayed longer than we had intended, simply because the atmosphere was so relaxing.

Sadly, we did have some shopping to do and I was not allowed to miss that event...

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We live in Crewe and we're in Fruitition every Friday for a lunch. I usually have a tuna jacket potato which I loooooooove , my husband goes for a lovely soup every time! My kids love fresh smoothies and sandwiches. And we all love chocolate truffles, the're our latest addiction :) Staff is very friendly, we love chatting with them every time we visit.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We have been here on numerous occasions for breakfast and the food has always been of a very high standard, the smoothies are sublime. The staff are very friendly and welcoming.Will see you again soon!

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Amazing service and the owners are active personable and great with my little girl who's favourite treat is to visit the 'smoothie cafe'
Gorgeous home made locally sourced products a hidden treasure