“Absolutely perfect!”
Review of Fruitition

Fruitition
Ranked #49 of 112 Restaurants in Nantwich
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Fresh Food Made By Us The Way You Like It.
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Visiting Relatives in Nantwich and absolutely delighted to find somewhere serving fresh juices. The owners excel at customer service and even made me my custom green juice with avocado. Food and coffee also excellent and I'm not surprised to find this place at no1. Well done all round.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

as I live in Hanley when we visit Nantwich we call into fruitition for a meal or tea or coffee.all staff
very helpful friendly

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I live in Nantwich and visit this place often. It really is a lovely place to have food. I always go for the cheshire cheese and apple chutney wrap! It's delicious. They do wonderful smoothies, cakes and soups. All the staff are wonderful and can't do enough for you. The only down side i would say is it needs to be a bit bigger as it can get very busy at times.
But overall my favourite place to eat in Nantwich. I also wish it would open on a Sunday.

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Not only is the food, fresh, healthy, delicious and consistent, it is also well priced. The staff are lovely the owner is a real people person who makes you feel very welcome. I love this place.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Friendly, helpful waitresses and an owner who really looks after customers. Loved the fresh juices! Alone in Nantwich, with my husband at the football, I felt really well-looked after in this cheery, welcoming place!