“Delicious soup”
Review of McCormick's

McCormick's
Ranked #12 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Nantwich
Description: Nantwich Cafe - Referances www.gourmetnantwich.co.uk Tel: 01270 628451
Chester, United Kingdom
“Delicious soup”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Popped in yesterday with my mum. We had a delicious bowl of homemade soup (pea and mint) with crusty French bread, followed by a piece of carrot cake which is to die for! Its not very often you find cafes selling homemade cakes these days. Will definitely be returning next time we are in Nantwich!

• Visited March 2013

Nantwich, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic fresh food!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I am a regular customer at McCormicks and couldn't fault anything. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, and are accommodating with requests to suit my dietary needs. There is a great choice of hot and cold food - I would recommend the bacon and Brie panini! Great coffee too!!

• Visited March 2013
Crewe, United Kingdom
“Good value.”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Large choice of reasonably priced sandwiches and hot dishes.
Suitable for all the family--i used to take my elderly father here--and he thooughly enjoyed it!

Visited November 2012
Nantwich
“Friendly and family orientated”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Lovely staff, friendly atmosphere and good food. Our children really like the bacon and sausage sandwiches with accompanying colouring in pages and crayons!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Dawn A
Nantwich, United Kingdom
“allergy”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

i went in for lunch, and i explained the the staff taking my order that i had a dairy allergy,and to make sure that there was no butter on my sandwich, the first time she served it i got the wrong bread, the second time she served it it was the right bread but still had butter onand by this time i was a little frustrated and told her for the third time that i couldnt have butter as i had a dairy allergy, so when she took away the sandwich for the last time i assumed i got my message across, and when she bought my sandwich back everything seemed fine, but when i opened the sandwich, what i could see what that there was butter all over the meat, so instead of getting the fresh unbuttered sandwich i orignally asked for i got three bad attempts and annoyed member of staff and butter all over the food they made me pay for, i would not recommned it, non of my family will eat there now because of this and neither do my work place. So instead of listening to one customer they have lost more than a handful

Visited September 2012