“Friendly and family orientated”
Review of McCormick's

McCormick's
Ranked #14 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Nantwich
Description: Nantwich Cafe - Referances www.gourmetnantwich.co.uk Tel: 01270 628451
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Lovely staff, friendly atmosphere and good food. Our children really like the bacon and sausage sandwiches with accompanying colouring in pages and crayons!

1  Thank Dawn A

Reviewed September 3, 2012

i went in for lunch, and i explained the the staff taking my order that i had a dairy allergy,and to make sure that there was no butter on my sandwich, the first time she served it i got the wrong bread, the second time she served it it was the right bread but still had butter onand by this time i was a little frustrated and told her for the third time that i couldnt have butter as i had a dairy allergy, so when she took away the sandwich for the last time i assumed i got my message across, and when she bought my sandwich back everything seemed fine, but when i opened the sandwich, what i could see what that there was butter all over the meat, so instead of getting the fresh unbuttered sandwich i orignally asked for i got three bad attempts and annoyed member of staff and butter all over the food they made me pay for, i would not recommned it, non of my family will eat there now because of this and neither do my work place. So instead of listening to one customer they have lost more than a handful

3  Thank natashia w
Reviewed August 22, 2012

watched the owner making the crepes, had to have one, I had Classic, ham & Cheese. we followed upt with a Snugburys ice cream sundae

1  Thank milchilchhill
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Lovely small cafe, right near the centre of town.
Kids love it, they sell Snugburys Ice-cream which always goes down well!
Would recommend!!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I can't comment on the crepes and other food served in the cafe, only on the take-away sandwiches. I usually go for one of the chicken fillings in a baguette. I do think you get a good amount of chicken in the baguette and it is tasty but my major issue is if you want any salad at all its an extra 50p, which makes the sandwich very expensive, especially if like me you only want a bit of lettuce!