“allergy”
Review of McCormick's

McCormick's
Ranked #13 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Nantwich
Description: Nantwich Cafe - Referances www.gourmetnantwich.co.uk Tel: 01270 628451
Reviewed September 3, 2012

i went in for lunch, and i explained the the staff taking my order that i had a dairy allergy,and to make sure that there was no butter on my sandwich, the first time she served it i got the wrong bread, the second time she served it it was the right bread but still had butter onand by this time i was a little frustrated and told her for the third time that i couldnt have butter as i had a dairy allergy, so when she took away the sandwich for the last time i assumed i got my message across, and when she bought my sandwich back everything seemed fine, but when i opened the sandwich, what i could see what that there was butter all over the meat, so instead of getting the fresh unbuttered sandwich i orignally asked for i got three bad attempts and annoyed member of staff and butter all over the food they made me pay for, i would not recommned it, non of my family will eat there now because of this and neither do my work place. So instead of listening to one customer they have lost more than a handful

3  Thank natashia w
There are newer reviews for McCormick's

Reviewed August 22, 2012

watched the owner making the crepes, had to have one, I had Classic, ham & Cheese. we followed upt with a Snugburys ice cream sundae

1  Thank milchilchhill
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Lovely small cafe, right near the centre of town.
Kids love it, they sell Snugburys Ice-cream which always goes down well!
Would recommend!!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I can't comment on the crepes and other food served in the cafe, only on the take-away sandwiches. I usually go for one of the chicken fillings in a baguette. I do think you get a good amount of chicken in the baguette and it is tasty but my major issue is if you want any salad at all its an extra 50p, which makes the sandwich very expensive, especially if like me you only want a bit of lettuce!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

This was my first trip to Nantwich for many years after moving back to the area to play for a new football club and as my family were hungry and this place was next door to a great clothes shop #pockets, I decided to stop by and take an early lunch.

From the moment I walked in, I was suprised at the way that the lady spoke to the staff (who seemed to be working pretty well without the need for shouting) and it reminded me of the training ground on a Monday morning when we've lost a game on the Saturday!

The food arrived quickly and the young guy who served us was chatty and helpful - HOWEVER, the food and the bill were less impressive - I saw my crepe being removed from a freezer pack or cling film and it arrived less than half full - pretty ironic considering I overheard the boss woman saying it had too much filling!

Overall the place seems to offer over-priced & under-filled crepes & I don't think we'll be back!

Food - 3/10