“Won't be going back in a hurry!”
Review of McCormick's

McCormick's
Ranked #13 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Nantwich
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout
Description: Nantwich Cafe - Referances www.gourmetnantwich.co.uk Tel: 01270 628451
stoke
“Won't be going back in a hurry!”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

This was my first trip to Nantwich for many years after moving back to the area to play for a new football club and as my family were hungry and this place was next door to a great clothes shop #pockets, I decided to stop by and take an early lunch.

From the moment I walked in, I was suprised at the way that the lady spoke to the staff (who seemed to be working pretty well without the need for shouting) and it reminded me of the training ground on a Monday morning when we've lost a game on the Saturday!

The food arrived quickly and the young guy who served us was chatty and helpful - HOWEVER, the food and the bill were less impressive - I saw my crepe being removed from a freezer pack or cling film and it arrived less than half full - pretty ironic considering I overheard the boss woman saying it had too much filling!

Overall the place seems to offer over-priced & under-filled crepes & I don't think we'll be back!

Food - 3/10

2 Thank mboko

Nantwich, United Kingdom
“Better places to go!”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Food was JUST ok, service was poor, full of regulars. Cake was dry on the verge of stale!

Visited March 2012
Cheshire, Connecticut
“Nice friendly staff but over priced bland food.”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I recently visited with my friends and our baby's, the staff were friendly and tried to help accommodate our baby's although the high chairs weren't the best and to be honest we couldn't use them. I ordered a Nutella crepe and a latte which was very expensive costing me five pounds which i think is a lot for a coffee and a single tasteless dry crepe!! My friend ordered the soup which was also pricey and she said it was disgusting, watery and bland it looked like dish water but we didn't want to complain as the man who i presume was the owner was friendly and it seemed rude to say anything. I don't think we'll be eating here again Funky Monkeys in Nantwich is much better for baby's and the food is really tasty there.

• Visited March 2012
UK
“Cool Atmosphere and poor value for money”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Visited with my partner, menu choices limited but we made our choices and were lookin forward to it.
Food arrived and we were very disapointed, sandwich was tiny (for the price we expected a deep filled sandwich at least) We also seem to have shared a very small bag of soft flavourless crisps.
Very dissapointed with the food, venu is decorated well but is cold inside and service is definately not with a smile.

Crewe
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Crepes”
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I visit this establishment regularly and enjoy their crepes, i find the previous review a little bit harsh. The staff are friendly and all the crepes except salmon are under £5's. We have never had a problem with when we visit and often find ourselves ordering food from here.

• Visited April 2011