“most enjoyable Indian I have had for some time”
Review of Naaz

Naaz
Ranked #12 of 111 Restaurants in Nantwich
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We're were recommended to go to the Naaz by a friend and it didn't disappoint.
Unlike most of the Curry's I have had in recent times, the quality was very good (none of the rubbery chicken which is often the norm). Service was good and portions also.
Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

loved the variety on menu and excellent attention to detail. Seemed very popular so go early for seat. Service was very good and food delicious

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Its been 5 years since i last went here due to moving out of the area. Returned last night and it was still as good as ever. Great food, hot and tasty. Everyone in my party loved the food, even my fussy daughter who went for a british dish, scampi, chips and salad. Great night out, will be returning very soon.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Looked in the window it was very very busy, which in my book is a good sign. We hadn't booked but they found us a table, a little close to the toilette if I'm honest, but beggars can't be choosers. The staff were excellent, friendly and attentive. The food was excellent. The bill I thought was very good value. Having just moved here from the South where eating out is very expensive, this will be our new curry house

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I have visited Naaz many times for a takeaway and have always been pleased with the experience, however my last visit (Saturday 10th April 2014) has now left me looking for a new Indian restaurant.
We ordered at 7pm for 2 main courses with 1 side each and 1 starter (not a big order).
We were told that it would be ready in 65 minutes. This seemed a excessive but we were in no great rush.
I arrived 60 minutes after I ordered to find the waiting area was so crowded that I could not get in to the restaurant.
When I got into the restaurant I was told there would be a small 5 minute delay. I left the restaurant 35 minutes later (95 minutes after ordering).

The bigger problem was with the food.
The curry itself was good but the quantity of meat was incredibly poor.
Very small pieces of lamb and chicken (each approx 1.5cm - 2cm in diameter) and I would estimate that there were about 10 pieces in each curry. I presume to hide the quantity of meat, the veg content was increased much higher than usual.
I would expect way more meat than that in a value supermarket curry, never mind a meal that cost over £25.
I tried to call to complain however I could not get through and by this time, I could not face another wait to rectify the situation.

I am presuming they under-estimated how busy that night would be (it was Eurovision Song Contest night) but that is no excuse to short change customers in such a way.

5  Thank KennyBanya