“Not at all good”
Review of Rookery Hall Spa

Rookery Hall Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Built in 1816 and set in 38 acres of Cheshire countryside, Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa Cheshire offers 70 luxury bedrooms and a 2 AA Rosette restaurant. The health club and five bubble spa in Cheshire is set in a converted stable block offering eight treatment rooms, a relaxation room, glass roofed indoor swimming pool, fully-equipped gym and Cafe Bar, so there is something for everyone at Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa, Cheshire. Conveniently located 15 minutes away from the M6, Rookery Hall Hotel is a conference venue in Cheshire within easy reach of Chester and Manchester and the medieval town of Nantwich, just 5 minutes away. We have experience in running high profile product launches, key training seminars and high powered board meetings and annual general assembly events.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Very cold and draughty in the spa lounge area not great when you are in a robe. Food especially coffee very expensive and went cold quickly.

3  Thank 487Sabina
"loungers"
"emma"
"slippers"

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Invited here by friends and found it to be beautiful! Facilities are very well maintained but the bistro area is incredibly overpriced.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

not very good quality food/facilities. very disappointed as the location is wonderful i was expecting so much more what a shame

1  Thank c n
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My darling daughter treated me to a Mothers Day Facial and knowing something of the Hotel and Spa's reputation I was so looking forward to being pampered. The facial itself was very good and the young lady pleasant and competent but where were the little touches that would have lifted this experience beyond the High Street beauticians - it is after all a lot of money!! The only drinks on offer on arrival were squash or fruit tea - my husband tried to get a cup of coffee but the coffee bar was unstaffed.No newspapers for the guests, uncomfortable seating and ladies toilet and changing room that was locked drainage problems!) so I had to use the gents! Nothing awful just very disappointing - little touches of Value Added that would have cost the Spa pence and made it an experience to savour instead of 'well, I could have got that half the price!!' and a very disgruntled mum - furious at how much money her lovely daughter paid for a 'real treat!'

1  Thank Jane M
See more reviews
Reviewed March 5, 2013

my husband bought me a gift spa day for two ,, so me and my daughter took the train , when we arrived we where greeted by a lovley lady ,, wish i could remember her name ,,, we where took around the spa ,, what a lovley clean spa ,,, all the staff where friendly ,, we where given robes and slppers ,, we got changed and spent most of our time in the pool ,, we where booked in for a pedicure ,which if i had to moan about anything , it would be that ,, the pedicure was good ,but we felt very awkard ,as both beauty theripist never talked and it does make it uncomfortable,,, we had a lovley afternoon tea ,, all in all it was a lovley day ,,,