“Excellent in every way”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nantwich
Ashbrook Towers Farm B&B
Ranked #9 of 13 Nantwich B&B and Inns
United Kingdom
“Excellent in every way”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Stayed on my own to sort family business. Having read the reviews I had great expectations and these were handsomely met. The warm welcome from Anne on the door was followed by a tour of the lovely facilities. There is a gorgeous lounge with massive sofas and a warming log burner. The Edwardian room was superb. Bed perfect for a restful night and the bathroom is luxurious. The addition of toothbrushes and other toiletries which may have been forgotten demonstrated a lovely attention to detail. Topping it all was the breakfast. Fresh fruit. Cereals. Warm fresh croissant followed by full English with toast and fresh coffee. I have stayed at some lovely places, most notably the Old Rectory at Lavenham, and Ashbrook Towers is easily a match for the best of them. I asked if the decor was new as it was so well kept. I could not fault any aspect of Ashbrook Towers and it fully deserves its top quality rating. Perfect for an escape to the countryside.

Room Tip: Edwardian is a large with a lovely bathroom.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank JRLOTBC

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We needed somewhere to stay the night before a festival we were going to and were going to arrive late Friday night, the lovely owner was so friendly and warm she was a really good welcoming host!

The room was amazing! Beautiful everything! You wouldn't know anybody had ever stayed in there before either... it was so clean it felt new! The furniture was all really gorgeous and hand carved oak yet there were no cob webs in site... everything was just right! Pristine!

Breakfast was the best breakfast ever... I'd say better than any hotel let along B&B!

All in all a highly reccomended and amazing place to stay!

We will be back for sure!! Maybe a long weekend visiting the Chester area specifically so we can go back and spend some more time there!

If you're thinking of booking.... look no further! This is the best B&B ever!!

Thank you!

Room Tip: Our room was fab and I'd book again in a heart beat! Edwardian Suite.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My girlfriend brought me here for a suprise weekend and we were beyond pleased with this lovely rustic b&b. The location is very beautiful and rural which made the entire weekend very relaxing and peaceful, the village of church minshall down the road was a perfect idealic place and the badger inn is a must for an evening meal. The hostess Anne was lovely and very welcoming, a free upgrade to the apartment sweet was a very nice gesture and I can honestly say this is by far the best b&b I have ever stayed in, our room was perfect, it was very spacious and had all the facilities needed including a full range kitchen and living room area. We couldn't have asked for a better breakfast meal on both our mornings there, Anne provided everything we could have wanted including a full English, cereals, fruit, yogurts, crosaunts, toast etc. Needless to say we will definitely be returning one day, this is a must for a romantic couples break in the countryside.

• Stayed July 2012
Merseyside
Reviewed June 30, 2012

A beautiful house in lovely grounds. Great for relaxing. Anne was the perfect host. Lovely comfortable rooms and a great veggie breakfast! Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank sidandsam
Sunderland, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I stayed here towards the end of May 2012 during my Lands End to John O'Groats bike ride and it was the most impressive accommodation of the whole ride. Anne was a lovely host who insisted on getting up very early to make me breakfast-and what a perfect cyclists breakfast it was :-) I will be returning here for a weekends break with my partner soon, 10 out of 10 from me.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 6, 2012

This is our second stay at Ashbrook Towers Farm B&B. Anne is a lovely and gracious host and presents a wonderful breakfast. The property is simply beautiful and well cared for---we loved looking at the ponies in the pasture. We stayed in the Edwardian Room, which is grand and spacious as well as immaculate. Stayed 4 nights & felt very pampered during our stay. My husband and I will be back! You will love this place!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank reet1950
Manchester
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We stayed in the self-contained flat for one night. The bed was wonderful and the whole room was in perfect order, clean with luxurious finishing touches. The hostess was very friendly and the breakfast was great. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple