“GREAT STAY”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nantwich
Primrose Cottage B&B
Ranked #1 of 13 Nantwich B&B and Inns
WORCESTER UK
“GREAT STAY”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Returned to Primrose Cottage in May - I have to say that it`s first class - set in rolling green countryside and Nantwich just a short drive away.Rooms spotless,tea and coffee making facilties, very comfy bed and furnishings.Breakfast is a happy friendly experience with a large choice at hand and well cooked.If you want a tranquil base for a stay in this area it can`t be beat.Will be back soon.

Room Tip: The Badger pub just down the road is a good restaurant
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Thrapston, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We have stayed in many hotels and bed and breakfasts over the years but Primrose Cottage has to be one of the most welcoming and friendly places to stay. Many other places advertise dog friendly but turn out to be not so but Steven and Ruth couldn't have made all of us feel any more welcome. Our two 'girls' were more than happy in their downstairs boudoir and the humans were more than well looked after with a beautifully furnished bedroom en-suite and lots of extras in the beverage and biscuit department. The breakfast in the morning was a veritable feast and we were even given a selection of fruit and snacks to take with us for the day ahead. Steven and Ruth are very friendly and hospitable and deserve a 5 star rating for their wonderful home. Must not forget to mention Hetty and Milly (canine security for the property) who carried out their patrols amazingly well from the comfort of their beds! We will definitely be making a return visit.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
skipton
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have just had the pleasure of spending 2 nights at Primrose Cottage. I was on my own so I stayed in the Cabin room which is small but very cosy with a superb en suite shower room, both rooms of the highest standard. Nothing was too much trouble for Steven and Ruth to make my stay enjoyable. Breakfast was wonderful. The selection and choice of fresh fruit, cereals and full english breakfast was extensive and my hot food was superbly cooked and presented. I was so comfortable I didn't feel like a stranger and I hope to return one day soon. If you are looking for a b&b in a wonderful cottage with every comfort in the heart of the Cheshire countryside within easy reach of Nantwich and Chester (to name just 2) you wont find anywhere better than Primrose Cottage. What are you waiting for? Go for it!! You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: You won't have a problem choosing a good room because they are all good and that's an unders...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Bromley, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is by far our favourite B&B in the area. We have stayed here 4 times now, and each time we have had an excellent stay. The breakfast is wonderful and keeps you going well into the afternoon. The comfortable, immaculate rooms have every need catered for. Stephen and Ruth are excellent, thoughtful and friendly hosts. They even bought our daughters easter eggs which went down very well (as did Stephen and Ruth's gorgeous dogs!). The girls are asking when we can come back to stay here again....

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stayed for two nights with our two lurchers. From our arrival - a bit earlier than expected to be honest - to our departure nothing was too much trouble for Steve and Ruth. They worked really hard to make it feel like a home from home, proven by the fact that our older lurcher found her favourite spot and pretty much refused to move for two days. There was a huge choice for breakfast and the room was cosy, with a comfortable bed complete with fluffy pillows. Its fairly accessible from the motorway and theres lots of choice for places to eat in the evening, as well as being a good distance to various local attractions. Steve and Ruth were welcoming to both our dogs and understood how to approach our nervous older lurcher, which is sometimes very difficult to explain to people. Would definitely recommend Primrose Cottage and if we're in the area in again, we would stay, as its very difficult to find homely places to stay which welcome 2 dogs

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Welton, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have just had two nights stay here with the lovely Steve and Ruth. I have stayed in lots of Bnb's with work but this is by far my fav! They are so lovely and welcoming. The rooms have everything you could need, water, tea, snacks and are always snuggly and warm. There are excellent pubs nearby and beautiful countryside on the doorstep. My dog Willow joined me on my trip and was treated like one of the family. She had cuddles on the sofa while I went off to get some rest and she got treats at 8 o'clock along with Steve and Ruths own dogs. Fab place to stay and cant wait for my next visit.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Protaras, Cyprus
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I thought it only right to share my experience as well as gratitude for the exceptional service that Primrose Cottage offered during my stay.
This was my first visit/stay and the whole experience was delightful and without question will not be my last visit.
The surroundings were beautiful, the room of a very high standard and the breakfast excellent.
The high standard of service and attention to detail clearly runs throughout Primrose Cottage, which has made a real impression on me, hence writing on trip advisor or the first time.
I will look forward to visiting Primrose Cottage again and I wish to thank Ruth and Steve for making my short stay a very enjoyable one..
Primrose Cottage is a Bed & Breakfast that I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: All rooms offer fantastic views, it would be difficult to pick which would be the best, all very goo...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nantwich
Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa
The Hunters Lodge
The Hunters Lodge
#4 of 9 in Crewe
Best Western Plus Stoke on Trent Alsager Manor House Hotel

Been to Primrose Cottage B&B? Share your experiences!