“Its all about the details”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nantwich
Primrose Cottage B&B
Ranked #1 of 13 Nantwich B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stayed for two nights with our two lurchers. From our arrival - a bit earlier than expected to be honest - to our departure nothing was too much trouble for Steve and Ruth. They worked really hard to make it feel like a home from home, proven by the fact that our older lurcher found her favourite spot and pretty much refused to move for two days. There was a huge choice for breakfast and the room was cosy, with a comfortable bed complete with fluffy pillows. Its fairly accessible from the motorway and theres lots of choice for places to eat in the evening, as well as being a good distance to various local attractions. Steve and Ruth were welcoming to both our dogs and understood how to approach our nervous older lurcher, which is sometimes very difficult to explain to people. Would definitely recommend Primrose Cottage and if we're in the area in again, we would stay, as its very difficult to find homely places to stay which welcome 2 dogs

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have just had two nights stay here with the lovely Steve and Ruth. I have stayed in lots of Bnb's with work but this is by far my fav! They are so lovely and welcoming. The rooms have everything you could need, water, tea, snacks and are always snuggly and warm. There are excellent pubs nearby and beautiful countryside on the doorstep. My dog Willow joined me on my trip and was treated like one of the family. She had cuddles on the sofa while I went off to get some rest and she got treats at 8 o'clock along with Steve and Ruths own dogs. Fab place to stay and cant wait for my next visit.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I thought it only right to share my experience as well as gratitude for the exceptional service that Primrose Cottage offered during my stay.
This was my first visit/stay and the whole experience was delightful and without question will not be my last visit.
The surroundings were beautiful, the room of a very high standard and the breakfast excellent.
The high standard of service and attention to detail clearly runs throughout Primrose Cottage, which has made a real impression on me, hence writing on trip advisor or the first time.
I will look forward to visiting Primrose Cottage again and I wish to thank Ruth and Steve for making my short stay a very enjoyable one..
Primrose Cottage is a Bed & Breakfast that I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: All rooms offer fantastic views, it would be difficult to pick which would be the best, all very goo...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We were so delighted to find that the excellence which we had found last year has been maintained. We have just returned from spending 6 days at Primrose Cottage - the warmth of the welcome could not have been bettered, the food was excellent and the cleanliness second to none. Not only are Ruth and Steven the kindest of hosts, but Millie and Hetty entertained Marco with equal generosity. We can thoroughly recommend Primrose Cottage and we shall certainly return next year.

Room Tip: All the rooms have wonderful views. The garden room has an en suite bathroom, the Primrose room has...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank NewForestJazz
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We could not ask for a nicer break,we stayed for the weekend and Ruth and Steven made our stay such a pleasure.The breakfast was first class and such attention to detail, the weekend was most relaxing and we would recommend this real gem.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I only stayed for one night in the cabin room and I know what a pain a one night stay can be for a small business but these were exceptional circumstances. I really appreciated Steve and Ruth's effort to make me feel at home and it was a real home away from home. The cabin room had bunk beds so I was adventurous and braved the top bunk. This had the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on when overnighting away from home. The room had it's own little ensuite bathroom which was compact and spotlessly clean.
Having listened to my breakfast requests I was presented with a cooked breakfast exactly the way I would have cooked it along with decaf coffee as requested on my note.
Because of my short stay I did not have much opportunity to try the local amenities other than the local pub/restaurant "The Badger" which was recommended by Steve. Food was lovely there too.
Was even sent off on my way with a piece of home made banana bread.
Cannot recommend Primrose Cottage enough and hope to visit again for a longer stay if passing near Church Minshull again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here over 3 days. I stayed here at the beginning of a tour of the UK and it is by far the best place I stayed! The nicest people you could meet to welcome you, nothing is too much trouble at all and it is tailored to your needs. Room was just lovely, very comfortable and beautifully decorated. I had my own private bathroom and everything was clean and new! Breakfast was brilliant with everything you could possibly want. Steve and Ruth went above and beyond to meet my needs and even sent me off on busy days with a lunch box full of food to keep me going through the day! So sweet and caring couldn't have asked for more. Would recommend to anyone! :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nantwich
Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa
#1 of 9 in Crewe
The Swan Inn Rooms
The Swan Inn Rooms
#1 of 1 in Wybunbury

Been to Primrose Cottage B&B? Share your experiences!