“Eating out in Middlewitch”
Review of NARROWBOAT

NARROWBOAT
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Middlewich
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a family run business serving Home Cooked Food at fantastic prices. We specialise in beautiful steaks cooked to perfection(Deals available on Gammon Steaks, Rumps, Sirloins and Ribeyes). The bar is well stocked with Lagers, Cask Ales, Wines and everything else you would expect. We have live entertainment on most Thursdays so come and give us a go, Great Food, Great Entertainment and a great atmosphere.
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Food was acceptable very much mass produced type food. In fairness the price was not particularily expensive. The service was acceptable. Overall I would say it was only so-so value for money.

1  Thank Ar-an-mbothair-aris
There are newer reviews for NARROWBOAT

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I went here with my boyfriend and parents for an evening meal just recently. The bar was full with a youngish crowd of people. The restaurant area was also full, luckily we managed to grab one of the remaining tables by the door. however, I was slightly disappointed with the fact that the waiter did not visit our table to take our order, even after 10 - 15 minutes. However, this was not a major problem, as we could easily order at the bar. The food was nothing like the service, it was excellent with plentiful servings and fabulous food. The waiter did check up on us through our meal, asking us how our meals were, which was a lovely touch. The pricing was brilliant on top of everything, a great incentive to visit again..I certainly know we will be back.

1  Thank roisind755
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We went in for a meal with the family in this lovely friendly pub called the narrow boat. food and service was excellent with a warm atmosphere. I had the mixed grill and it was very good

1  Thank mark t
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I booked a one-night stay to attend my friend's funeral and wasn't expecting much for £35. After the funeral we went to the Narrowboat for drinks and a hot buffet. I didn't get a chance to try the Chilli Con Carne because it disappeared too quickly but the Hotpot was fantastic so had two helpings. My room was clean, quiet and comfortable and after a great meal beside the open fire (Surf and Turf with a bottle of Shiraz for 21 quid - amazing) I slept like a log.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I went into the Narrowboat in December with a group of my friends for a pre-Christmas girls night out. The pub atmosphere is lovely, very friendly and welcoming. We all had dinner and thoroughly enjoyed it, the food was nice with large portions and reasonably priced, I had the chilli which was really tasty. I really liked the fact you can eat in the separate restaurant area at the back of the pub and the 'balcony' area is great for either feeling like you're private dining or people watching, whichever you prefer. The pub also gave options for sitting in 'private' areas or by the bar so you can meet others. I'd definitely go back again and would recommend it for either a meal or a few drinks, or both!