“Best curry I've had in a long time!!!!”
Review of Blue Ginger

Blue Ginger
Ranked #13 of 24 Restaurants in Middlewich
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I don't as a rule write reviews.....however I feel compelled to do so in this case and for all the right reasons!! I don't know whether it was just a bad night when the two people below highlighted in their reviews how bad the place was but I really just didn't see any bad personally!!!!

The front of house could not do enough for us.....they wanted to make us feel comfortable and ensure we were enjoying our meal at every course. Some people may find this overbearing but I think it shows conscienscious waiting on.....it was certainly no more in your face than other restaurants i've frequented!!

I love a good curry and as such will eat one at any given opportunity.....for me the food was hot, tasty, fresh and well balanced. The starters and main were fantastic and weren't in my opinion overly greasy at all....which is quite an achievement considering most Indian food is cooked with Ghee!!!!!!

Between £3-5 for a starter and around £8 for a standard main course is a pretty reasonable price in my book....i've paid more and not enjoyed the food half as much as this!!

It was the best curry I have had in a long time, service and surroundings were of a high standard too!! Ignore the couple of isolated reviews and if you love a good curry give it a whirl !!!!

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I live in the local area and been to Blue Ginger before, great food, excellent service and will definitely back again.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

my meal ordered this evening was the worst indian I have ever had.
chicken tikka starter=very very dry
meat samosas=soaking in grease and very dry on the inside
chicken bhuna and jalfrezi main meals= tasted the same.extremely bland with no flavour at all but worst of all the cartons they came in contained half curry sauce half oil.
The poppadoms were the only tasty part of the meal.NEVER again will I order from here.
I rang to express my dissatisfaction and the man neither listened or cared.NEVER AGAIN

Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

Have stayed in the area for a few days I had the chance to sample this one. The food was ok but quite expensive and there was nobody in there apart from us and the staff were too in your face and always coming over and asking questions! Leave me alone!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The staff were fantastic (even gave us a lift back to the hotel when we couldn't get a taxi) and the food was sensational. Ate here twice over a three night break, can't recommend this highly enough