“Brilliant as always”

Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Handforth
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Myself and my husband Visit here often when we come to see family, always nice, the staff are always so friendly and helpful. its nice and relaxed never had a bad stay would recommend this place to anyone, well done guys will be up again soon

• Stayed: March 2014
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Here at the Premier Inn Handforth we take great pride in ensuring each and every guest has an enjoyable experience.I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I will pass on your kind words to the team and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Very spacious and comfortable room, helpful and friendly staff, great location for airport. Very pleased with this hotel. It is very good value for money. We usually stay at the premier inn at heald green before going away but this is better!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. We appreciate all feedback from our guests and I will most certainly pass on your comments to the team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

be careful of the food next door but premier were fantastic the rooms were clean and tidy and everything needed for a short stopover the bathroom was very clean and tidy just disappointed by food next door

1  Thank cainpaul115

Thankyou so much for your kind feedback about your stay at Premier Inn Handforth, I am really sorry to hear about your experience in our joining restaurant next door, I will pass on your comments to the restaurant manager in hope that this will not happen again in the future.
Kind Regards Premier Inn Hanforth

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel a couple of times when flying from Manchester. It is about 5 miles from the airport, but we have chosen this hotel, due to the excellent restaurant next to it. The hotel is clean and comfortable and ideal for an overnight stay. The Reception staff were also excellent. Please note, however, there is no lift in this hotel, so people with mobility issues would need a ground floor room. Will no doubt stay again in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future when flying from Manchester Airport.
Kind regards Premier Inn Handforth

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stay at this hotel regularly whilst working in the area and during social visits, I could not recommend a better hotel, rooms are spacious and comfy, pub next door serves fantastic food. Many thanks to Victoria and Charlotte who were great during my stay. Looking forward to my next visit

• Stayed: March 2014
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. We appreciate all feedback from our guests and I will most certainly pass on your comments to Victoria ,Charlotte and the team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I had a very pleasant 5 night stay at Handforth Premier Inn. The room was clean and functional. The restaurant next door is very good.
The staff at Premier Inn were excellent and very friendly, particularly Natalie who was delightful.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Here at the Premier Inn Handforth, we take great pride in ensuring each and every guest has an enjoyable experience. I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I will pass on your kind words to Natalie and the team we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Can highly recommend this hotel. Staff were fantastic - I think they were called Victoria and John - professional, friendly and very welcoming. We did not stay for the breakfast, but my sister and her family did, who said it was fantastic. May sound expensive, but it is not for what you get!!! Rooms very comfy.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Here at the Premier Inn Handforth, we take great pride in ensuring each and every guest has an enjoyable experience. I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I will pass on your kind words to Victoria and the team we look forward to welcoming you again.
Kind Regards Premier Inn Handforth

Also consider these accommodations in or near Handforth
Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel
#2 of 5 in Wilmslow
Cheadle House
Cheadle House
#3 of 4 in Cheadle

Been to Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel? Share your experiences!