“Perfect overnight stay”

Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Handforth
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Very warm welcome from Receptionist. Room clean and very comfortable.
Excellent breakfast at Chef and Brewer pub/restaurant next door.
We chose this Premier Inn because of previous reviews - we were not disappointed. All staff excellent - other hotels take note - this is how it should be done.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bluemum
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

In our hotel we take great pride in ensuring each and every guest has an enjoyable experience. I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I will pass on your kind words to the team and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is a typical hotel of the premier inn group. Clean, comfortable and efficient. The staff are friendly and helpfull. The hotel is more of a business type without holiday type frills which suits us just fine. The attached bar restaurant is excellent and is popular with the locals. Breakfasts were of the same high standard we have come to expect of this hotel group.
The hotel is conveniently located within easy walking distance of the railway station which allows for shopping/commuting into Manchester and bus routes into Wilmslow. It is also handy for trips into Cheshire and the Darbyshire dales.

Room Tip: With ref to the above ratings, there is no swimming pool. Rooms on car park side (north) are general...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. We appreciate all feedback from our guests and I will most certainly pass on your comments to the team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Have yet to be disappointed by a Premier Inn. Good clean room, very large bed. Friendly staff, happy to help.

Breakfast served in adjoining Pub was good.

One downside is not giving free WiFi but at £25 for the night can't complain really !

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank cphlor

I must express how much we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent stay. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at our hotel and I will pass onto the team the great feedback you have given us.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I rate Premier Inn as a good quality comfortable business hotel, however this time the 2 day stay was ruined due to the lack of reliable WiFi. When I complained I was told by the help desk to get a refund - I did not want a refund I wanted WiFi which seemed strange to the help desk operator. Completely unsatisfactory as it was a business stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

I would like to thank you for your feedback. Here at the Premier Inn Handforth we are committed to providing world-class service. We welcome all feedback so we can ensure the commitment we make to our guests is kept. I assure you that the issues you have raised will be dealt with immediately. Kind regards

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is an excellent little hotel - the staff are very friendly and always keen to help.

The rooms are a decent size for the price. Handforth station is a 5 mins walk away and the hotel offers free parking for guests.

The attached pub offers decent food and doubles up as the breakfast location too offering excellent value, high quality buffet breakfasts (with hot food cooked to order).

Lack of aircon is the one small downside, but fans are provided (they are pretty quiet too) and the hotel's location allows you to sleep with the windows open if it's a little hot.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Frampsta
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thank you very much for your feed back. I am glad that you have enjoyed the warmth of welcome you received by our staff and enjoyed eating in the restuarant. I have passed your appreciation to all staff and team. We are looking forward to welcome you in future.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We were a complicated booking, gathering the family from far and wide to celebrate at Stanilands Hotel. The staff coped with our needs splendidly despite an initial muddle over some of the booking being doubled! We were eighteen for supper on Saturday, but we all sat at one large table.
Excellent

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

I must express how much we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent stay. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the Bulls Head restaurant. I will pass onto both teams the great feedback you have given us. Thank You

Reviewed July 17, 2013

A quiet, but busy hotel with friendly staff. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. Continental breakfast.was substantial with plenty of choice and taken in a pleasant room in the adjoining pub restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

I would like to thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay and appreciated the warmth of welcome you have received from our staff. I have passed your comments to our restaurant team and they are delighted that you enjoyed your breakfast. We hope to welcome your back in future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Handforth
Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane South
The Wilmslow Lodge
The Wilmslow Lodge
#3 of 5 in Wilmslow

Been to Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel? Share your experiences!