“Very good as expected”

Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Handforth
“Very good as expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Have yet to be disappointed by a Premier Inn. Good clean room, very large bed. Friendly staff, happy to help.

Breakfast served in adjoining Pub was good.

One downside is not giving free WiFi but at £25 for the night can't complain really !

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank cphlor
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this review, September 1, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
London
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

I rate Premier Inn as a good quality comfortable business hotel, however this time the 2 day stay was ruined due to the lack of reliable WiFi. When I complained I was told by the help desk to get a refund - I did not want a refund I wanted WiFi which seemed strange to the help desk operator. Completely unsatisfactory as it was a business stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
I would like to thank you for your feedback. Here at the Premier Inn Handforth we are committed to providing world-class service. We welcome all feedback so we can ensure the commitment we make to our guests is kept. I assure you that the issues you have raised will be dealt with immediately. Kind regards
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is an excellent little hotel - the staff are very friendly and always keen to help.

The rooms are a decent size for the price. Handforth station is a 5 mins walk away and the hotel offers free parking for guests.

The attached pub offers decent food and doubles up as the breakfast location too offering excellent value, high quality buffet breakfasts (with hot food cooked to order).

Lack of aircon is the one small downside, but fans are provided (they are pretty quiet too) and the hotel's location allows you to sleep with the windows open if it's a little hot.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Frampsta
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you very much for your feed back. I am glad that you have enjoyed the warmth of welcome you received by our staff and enjoyed eating in the restuarant. I have passed your appreciation to all staff and team. We are looking forward to welcome you in future.
Caernarfon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We were a complicated booking, gathering the family from far and wide to celebrate at Stanilands Hotel. The staff coped with our needs splendidly despite an initial muddle over some of the booking being doubled! We were eighteen for supper on Saturday, but we all sat at one large table.
Excellent

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
I must express how much we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent stay. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the Bulls Head restaurant. I will pass onto both teams the great feedback you have given us. Thank You
Workington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

A quiet, but busy hotel with friendly staff. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. Continental breakfast.was substantial with plenty of choice and taken in a pleasant room in the adjoining pub restaurant.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
I would like to thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay and appreciated the warmth of welcome you have received from our staff. I have passed your comments to our restaurant team and they are delighted that you enjoyed your breakfast. We hope to welcome your back in future.
Fortuna, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Excellent facilities, dining, and friendly helpful staff, great value for money, room clean, airy and very quiet, well situated for exploring Cheshire area and ideal for Manchester Airport, service by staff terrific

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
I must express how much we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent stay. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at our hotel and I will pass onto the team the great feedback you have given us. Looking forward to welcome you again in future.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

It was as straight forward as the title makes out. Great location set back off a main road but was unaware of traffic or noise. The restaurant could not get any closer without being in the same building.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Handforth
Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel
Premier Inn Manchester (Wilmslow) Hotel
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (Heald Green) Hotel
Hallmark Hotel Manchester
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North
The Wilmslow Lodge
The Wilmslow Lodge
#3 of 5 in Wilmslow

Been to Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel? Share your experiences!