“Did what it does very well”

Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Handforth
Reviewed September 18, 2012

The staff at Handforth Premier Inn were all courteous friendly and gave a genuine feeling of warmth. We could not fault the room for comfort. In particular I would commend the young man who served us at breakfast. Not only was he extremely friendly and helpful generally he made a special effort to assist a couple of less able guests who arrived. He had made the effort top remember the preferences of returning guests and he made sure everyone was served well. This is genuinely high quality service and I have been in far more expensive establishments that do far less well. I can thoroughly recommend this Premier Inn

Room Tip: Upstairs rear of building rooms are very quiet and get no noise from the car park or the pub next do...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The title says it all, yet again we had a reason to go to Manchester, there was a new face to greet us, and greet us she did, Natalie 2 was as welcoming as were her predesessors, she was very friendly and helpfull, she helped me solve a rather tricky sat nav problem, thank you Natalie 2, the next day Victoria (Don't let them bully you) helped us get to an important appointment, we would not have made it on time without her help. thank you Victoria, we also met Ffiona, who like her co wortkers was very welcoming and friendly, our disabled room was always clean and fresh when we returned every afternoon, these ladies are a credit to the company, very friendly helpful and professional,they made our stay in Handforth, thank you all, see you in October/November.

Room Tip: If you need a disabled room book online to get the best price, then ring the hotel reception to con...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
45Manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

Thank you very much mr and mrs humphreys for your kind remarks about the staff and our establishment. All team are very thankful for your comments and looking forward to welcome you again next month.

I have passed your comments to our housekeeping team and they are very pleased that you found your room clean and spotless during your stay.

See you soon.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Quick and easy to book, in a good location away from the airport approach path and ample parking.
The staff are lovely too - helpful and cheerful.
Bedding was all synthetic (yay! We are both allergic to feathers...) and the bed was very comfortable. Nice little pub-grub restaurant next door for a quick bite before bed... and a short trip to the airport in the morning.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

ALL of the staff are very friendly, helpful, and polite. In fact, they are the some of the most attentive staff I have come across at any hotel I have stayed at across the world! The hotel room was clean, large, and quiet, and the bed was comfortable. Food in the Bull's Head pub, which is connected to the hotel is good and fairly priced. The breakfast, for about £8.50 (unlimited a la carte), was excellent. I would definitely stay here again. Plenty of free parking outside.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I had trouble in finding the hotel with my GPS (tomtom) but the reception staff member was a star in directing me to the hotel. The hotel was clean and comfortable. Paid £3 for 24 hrs use of WiFI value for money. Shame about the TV it had only 6 or 7 channels. I enjoyed the shower and the bathroom was spotless.

Room Tip: Check the address and / or map before travelling to the hotel. GPS can lead you far away from the ho...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2012

My partner and I stayed at this hotel for one night. I was extremely impressed with the whole experience from check-in to check-out. Rooms have huge queen size beds and everywhere is spotlessly clean. We paid for the breakfast which is served in the pub next door, food came out fresh, hot and you could ordered as much as you like. Great value hotel in a quiet location, Taxi to Manchester airport cost around £11 and takes 15 minutes. Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

I have visited this hotel on a couple of previous occasions, and reviewed it once, commenting on the handy location, value for money, and the very good service I received. The only thing to add from my most recent visit is that the standard of service remains extremely high - well in excess of what I would reasonably expect having paid £36 per night. During my stay, I encountered two reception staff, the night ported, and the guy who looked after breakfast and all were very professional, very efficient, and very friendly, and it is really this consistency that is so impressive for what is a fairly small hotel, even in Premier Inn terms.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Handforth
Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel
Premier Inn Manchester (Wilmslow) Hotel
Hallmark Hotel Manchester
The Stanneylands
The Stanneylands
#4 of 5 in Wilmslow
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane South

Been to Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel? Share your experiences!