“Can't be beat.”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Handforth
Wales
“Can't be beat.”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

My wife and I stay at the Handforth P I 4 times a year for 3 or 4 nights, the welcome we always get is unbeatable, the rooms are clean and fresh and the reception staff are very professional and welcoming,they are a credit to the company, we always eat at the Bull's Head where once again the staff are well trained and friendly, and go out of their way to help, looking forward to our next visit in Sept.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
33manager, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this review, August 30, 2011
Thankyou for your kind comments , all of us here at Handforth are pleased you had a great stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I went for the Sunday roast 3 Meats, it cost a bit more but I was hungry. My partner had the normal roast.
The meal came and the waitress said it was a 1 meat meal BUT when I said my order was 3 meat then she said my other meats are under the top layer.
WELL I found 3 small bits of meat on my plate along with 3 very small roasts , 3 very small new potatoes , spoon of mash and a spoon of veg.
Oh not forgetting Yorkshire pud.
Looking at the other meals on the table I had the smallest of all.??
I asked her if this was an adult meal I was told yes.. She offered to get some more food.
She came back some time later with a small plate with spoon of mash and 2 more tiny spuds.
She was very embarrassed as this is all the chef gave her.
I enquired if you are cutting back on the food to pay for the decoration.. NOT FUNNY. !!
as well I said if you pay more you get less food.?
other people who were ordering food were asking how big the portions are from the menu.. after looking over at my plate.
I am not a 28st - six and half foot bloke .. indeed at 5.8 and 11 and quarter st quite normal.. I think.
With all the pubs trying to stay open HOW SAD that I was so let down..
The service was wonderful let down by a tight fisted COOK..? ( chef )

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
33manager, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this review, August 24, 2011
Thankyou for your comments in regards to your experience in the restaurant attached to our hotel, I will be sure to pass on your complaint to the manager as although we are attached the premier inn and bulls head are two seperate businesses, that being said I take your comments very seriously as it indeed does reflect on our hotel here
in handforth.
Also I can assure you that the Bulls Head offer fantastic value and is the most popular in the area so please do not let this put you off returning.
Kind Regards
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 19, 2011

My family and I recently went to a wedding in Handforth and we all stayed at the Premier Inn, Handforth. The staff were very welcoming and advised us on getting a taxi and directions to the wedding. When we got back to the hotel in the early hours of the morning, the night staff were also very nice and friendly. Our rooms were very clean and comfortable beds and the full breakfast in the morning was very filling which we were pleased about as we had a long drive home.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
33manager, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this review, July 26, 2011
Thank you very much for your comments and I will make sure that they are passed on to the staff and We will hope to welcome you at our hotel soon.
Dundee, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Liked the way Premier Inn remind you of your booking and send instructions for finding hotel. Manchester Handforth is in a really lovely area with good food and drink available next door at the 'Bull' . Very well maintained room.Big bed spotlessly clean and everyone involved a credit to Premier Inn Hotels. Stay here and you'll be well looked after!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
33manager, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this review, July 15, 2011
Thankyou for your kind comments we really pride ourselves on excellent customer service and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the not so distant future.
Cheshire, UK
Reviewed June 2, 2011

This is our "local" hotel and we have stayed a few times for various reasons.
Always a high "Premier Inn" standard.
The restaurant is of course a pub, so may be 5* is too much but the staff there have really worked hard to look after us. (There is no spa or swimming pool!)

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
33manager, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this review, June 6, 2011
Dear Guest

Thankyou for your lovely comments we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we really do value these comments and look forward to seeing you again.
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 31, 2011

We had a truely great weekend away at Premier Inn, Handforth. We arrived late, however the staff were helpful and very pleasant and engaged with the children.

The room was great and allowed all four of us to stay together, a feature other hotels struggle with. We had great choices at breakfast and with staff on hand to help and take orders as needed. Nothing was too much trouble. The hotel and resturant was busy at times, but the service coped well. Fantastic value for money, great location within easy reach of shops and key transport links.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
33manager, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this review, June 2, 2011
Thankyou for your kind comments we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us here at Manchester Handforth PI and look forward to seeing you in the future
Scotland
Reviewed May 9, 2011

As usual the Premier Inn did not let us down. The staff were friendly and the room was spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was very good and the staff handled the busy restaurant very well. This hotel is walking distance from the railway station and is convenient if you wish to leave your car behind and visit Manchester. This hotel is also close to the airport. I would recommend staying here and will certainly return.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
33manager, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel, responded to this review, May 11, 2011
Thnkyou very much for your kind comments we are glad you enjoyed your stay here with us at Handforth and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Handforth
Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel
Premier Inn Manchester (Wilmslow) Hotel
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (Heald Green) Hotel
Hallmark Hotel Manchester
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North
The Wilmslow Lodge
The Wilmslow Lodge
#3 of 5 in Wilmslow

Been to Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel? Share your experiences!