“Second time visit didn't disappoint”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Giuliano

Giuliano
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Handforth
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Giuliano is a family-run Italian restaurant located close to Wilmslow in Cheshire, offering a wide range of authentic Italian dishes, a warm welcome and a great atmosphere.
London, United Kingdom
“Second time visit didn't disappoint”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I dined at Giuliano with a friend last month and was keen to go back for a second visit as the food was delicious. Both times we have not been disappointed. The staff are keen to get you drinks but are happy to wait until you've chosen your food. You don't have to wait too long for the food but long enough to know it's being prepared freshly. There is a good wine selection too. Haven't had dessert - the thought of a dessert trolley doesn't appeal although some did look very good. I'm certain I'll go back again.

wilmslow
“Lovely Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

My husband and I have recently been on our third visit to the Giuliano which was recommended by my daughter who has been on numerous occasions and is going again with friends tonight.
On each visit the staff have alway's given us a lovely welcome and the service has been great throughout.
To date we have tried quite a few dishes which have been delicious. I love the tasty king prawns on the toasted italian bread followed by the fillet steak and porcini mushrooms. My daughter had the chicken in a dijon mustard cream sauce with the butter and sage gnocchi.
I had a taster of the chicken dish and will be ordering the same on my next visit.
Leave some room for the lovely desserts.
Very pleased to have a lovely Italian restaurant with a nice atmosphere near to home.
Looking forward to our next visit.

Wilmslow, United Kingdom
“Consistently good”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I have been here three or four times since they opened, the food is always really tasty good sized portions, front of house staff are well trained and friendly, I would recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank Gnt4210
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely Italian in the heart of Handforth!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

We visited Giuliano today for lunch as they have a set menu for £7.95 per person, there were several pizza & pasta dishes on the menu but enough choice to suit everybody.

The service was great, waiters attentive & polite at all times. Courses weren't rushed and the ambience was relaxed.

We had ravioli ala toscana & penne all'arabiatta; the white wine sauce accompanying the ravioli was stunning! Very generous portion sizes too, with a side order of garlic bread with cheese, a glass of chardonnay & pint of orange juice the bill totalled £19.85, very reasonable.

Would recommend to others.

Wilmslow
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We are regular customers here and the food is always of a high standard as is the service. Such a welcome addition to Handforth.

Visited December 2013