“OUR FAVOURITE PLACE”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Manchester
“OUR FAVOURITE PLACE”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My Wife and i love this restaurant to bits, so much so the the manager keeps our table in the corner free on Saturday nights, we dony even need the menu as he chooses are meals as he knows what we like. We come nearly ever Saturday night and can see us going anywhere else again. Its my birthday soon i we usually go to a high end hotel etc but this year we will be in the dilshad !!!

• Visited October 2012

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Tuesdays”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Great Food great staff went with a few friends on my way though handforth,

I would highly reccomend to all family, friends and couples who want to have a great meal on a great night out.

• Visited August 2012
Wilmslow, United Kingdom
“Great deal on a Tuesday!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

They have a great deal here on a tuesday where you get 3 courses for 10.95. The food is lovely and the portions are a perfect size. The best thing is you gt to choose pretty much anything from the menu rather than been limited to a few dishes. Don't be put off by the exterior - it is worth a visit

• Visited September 2012
oldham
“Great food, service and immaculately clean”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

The owner of this restaurant used to own my local Indian restaurant. It has taken me 5 years to find him again. I visited this restaurant with my family on 4/9/12, as soon as I walked into the place the owner recognised me and remebered my favorite order after all that time. I was amazed, he was so pleased to see us.
The Tuesday night offer for £9.95 is the best offer I have ever had. Usual chutneys and popadoms to start, a choice of starter to the value of £5.95 off the menu, choice of Main to the value of £9.95 off the menu and a coffee.
The owner is happy to advise you of a dish to suit your pallat and offers to change your meal if you are not happy with his suggestion. My choice was tandoori lamb chops and garlic chicken with pilau rice, it was fantastic and I enjoyed every bit of it. I will definately visit again now I have found the Dilshad that I have known and loved for years.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank oldhamsadie
Wilmslow, England, United Kingdom
“Best Indian around”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Lovely tasting Indian food,tried lots of different Indian restaurants & takeaways this is the best.Even the takeaways are up to restaurant standard.Special offer on Tuesday evenings,brilliant price.Always very friendly & welcoming.

• Visited July 2012