“Great deal on a Tuesday!”
Review of Dilshad

Dilshad
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Handforth
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Wilmslow, United Kingdom
“Great deal on a Tuesday!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

They have a great deal here on a tuesday where you get 3 courses for 10.95. The food is lovely and the portions are a perfect size. The best thing is you gt to choose pretty much anything from the menu rather than been limited to a few dishes. Don't be put off by the exterior - it is worth a visit

• Visited September 2012

oldham
“Great food, service and immaculately clean”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

The owner of this restaurant used to own my local Indian restaurant. It has taken me 5 years to find him again. I visited this restaurant with my family on 4/9/12, as soon as I walked into the place the owner recognised me and remebered my favorite order after all that time. I was amazed, he was so pleased to see us.
The Tuesday night offer for £9.95 is the best offer I have ever had. Usual chutneys and popadoms to start, a choice of starter to the value of £5.95 off the menu, choice of Main to the value of £9.95 off the menu and a coffee.
The owner is happy to advise you of a dish to suit your pallat and offers to change your meal if you are not happy with his suggestion. My choice was tandoori lamb chops and garlic chicken with pilau rice, it was fantastic and I enjoyed every bit of it. I will definately visit again now I have found the Dilshad that I have known and loved for years.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank oldhamsadie
Wilmslow, England, United Kingdom
“Best Indian around”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Lovely tasting Indian food,tried lots of different Indian restaurants & takeaways this is the best.Even the takeaways are up to restaurant standard.Special offer on Tuesday evenings,brilliant price.Always very friendly & welcoming.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Karen T
Manchester
“Quality and value first class”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Quickly becoming my favourite local restaurant. The special night on Tuesday can not be bettered. I enjoy the main courses especially and each meal is very individual. I can't recommend this place enough. Lovely atmosphere and staff. Make sure you reserve a table. Definitely worth a visit!

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank SK6
Manchester
“The Very Best”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I shouldn't review this place as its getting busier each week and soon i wont be able to get in.
I have been going for over a year and have never had a bad meal or take away. The staff are so friendly its like dining with friends. The lamb Chops special is the the tastiest dish i have had in an Indian Restaurant. I thought it would take a lot to say this but this place is better than the Old Hilal that was near by and that was good. Dont waste your time in the Curry Mile come here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited June 2012