2,146 results
All reviews spa break party night manchester airport park and fly course meal hen party leisure facilities lovely food an overnight stay couldn't fault good nights sleep stayed here for one night following morning treatment taxi gym venue
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2019

Stayed here for the night ahead of an early flight from Manchester Airport and was decent enough. Plenty of parking and room decent. Check-in was a laboured process, though, which was not ideal at that time of night.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2019

Stayed in hallmark Manchester before travelling to Barbados. The hotel is brilliant value for money the rooms are reallycomfortable and it and offers onsite parking for up to 14 days which we were unaware of . It’s really convenient for the airport. We park at jetparks 3 which is literally 5 mins away. Lovely friendly staff .we had eaten earlier in the day so didn’t visit the restaurant just had a bar snack which was very tasty. We will be back.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
LindaGregory, General Manager at Hallmark Hotel Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. Lovely to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you found all the staff to be of a friendly manner. Our park and fly deals are always a popular option for guests prior to their holidays. I hope you had a fabulous time in Barbados and we look forward to your next visit

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Visited the bar for a quick lunch before visiting the spa. Asked for a food menu and he gave us the drinks menu at first? Went to the bar to order and explained to the waiter that we didn’t have much time. He seemed flustered and was having difficulty listening to what we were saying, I had to repeat the order several times and correct him before he made a mistake such as pouring me an orange cordial instead of giving me the Britvic 55 I ordered? Total lack of attention!

We only ordered 3 sandwiches and after half an hour I asked where the food was as we were running out of time - he explained in a patronising manner that because there were two hot sandwiches on the order it takes time and the chef was busy (there were only 3 tables of people eating!)

The food came and it was awful.. my brother ordered a £12.25 tandoori chicken sandwich which came with three TINY pieces of chicken and had no flavour. My prawn cocktail sandwich was ruined by an inch of margarine on both sides of the bread. I heard the waiter checking back on other tables but he never bothered with us, mind you he never bothered to bring us cutlery or napkins either.

The price vs quality of the food is ridiculous and topped with the non-existent service we won’t be returning.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Antonia J

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you did not have an enjoyable visit with us recently due to poor service in the bar. I will ensure that the Bar Manager is aware of your comments for any further training to be addressed.

Reviewed January 2, 2019

I come every year to the Hallmark for Christmas Day and it did not disappoint!

Two separate, well stocked buffets (one for children and one for adults - I presume it is the kids buffet that the reviewer below described as the adults buffet was stocked with all the food you would expect for Christmas day. There was a big selection for starters (including all the smoked salmon and prawns you could eat!) and different types of meat.

Two bouncy castles are provided which helps keep the kids busy and all the drinks are brought to your table so you can really relax and enjoy the day. The staff were all cheerful and we didn't feel rushed at all.

I will certainly be returned next year.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, such lovely comments. I am so pleased you and your family had an enjoyable Christmas day and that you found the buffet to be well stocked with a good variety of food for all. I will ensure that all the staff that were on duty are aware of your feedback
We look forward to you joining us again next year.

Reviewed December 31, 2018

I arrived at the hotel at 14:00 to be told I couldn't check-in until 15:00.It all felt just a bit unfriendly to be honest and unwelcoming. What sort of hotel doesn't allow check-ins until 15:00?
I spent 5 nights here overall, as I was working nearby, so I got a good feel for the hotel over the week. It is a typical airport hotel in terms of comfort and service. They do not seem to care about repeat business and no-one goes out of their way for service. the hotel is tired and in need of refurbishment. Even the check-in counter is chipped and tatty.
I did stop here in December and was blitzed with one Christmas party after another. That meant I couldn't open a bedroom window without the incessant 'boom boom boom' permeating the room. But with the windows shut, bit was this hotel suffocatingly warm. It was impossible to get a good nights sleep with the heat.
We were due to be back here in January, but needless to say we have arranged alternative accommodation.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. As many hotels our check in is at 3pm unless previously requested. we do try to check in guests earlier if we can but this is not guaranteed. Our staff are always praised for offering good customer service and I can only apologise to you that you feel we did not deliver on this occasion.