1,035 results
All reviews manchester airport western hotels trafford centre lovely hotel function room wedding reception park and fly minute drive overnight stay bed was very comfortable stayed one night booked this hotel car parking wedding venue bar area night's sleep lovely room
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our room was very clean and had lots of little extras to make the stay pleasent. The resturant produced a marvellous dinner and breakfast was very good with lots of variety The gardens were lovely Lots of parking and as an electric car owner I was able to charge my car up for the homeward journey. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. It was a lovely stay

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rob N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear rio444,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am glad that you had an excellent stay with us. The team work hard to provide a memorable standard of service for all the right reasons and to receive such feedback shows that our efforts are truly appreciated. We do hope that we get the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Pros:
* good WiFi
* comfy bed
* clean

Cons
* room is so stuffy. Opening the window is bad as there is the traffic noise.
* misrepresentation of room service in welcome folder. No charge mentioned. Then a £5 charge. No continents provided on room service tray.
* food is expensive. £8 for three tiny mouthfuls of cheese.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear NatLane,

Thank you for taking the time to lave your review following your stay with us. Firstly, thank you for the positives of your stay; i am sorry that you also experienced some negatives and i am addressing the issues that you experienced with my team for improvement.

I do hope that we get the opportunity to welcome you back to show that we can get it right.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Extremely outdated with a mildew smelling bathroom. The beds were like sleeping on empty cardboard boxes. The cleaning people only make the bed even if the sheets are dirty. The garbage never got emptied an the floors were never vacuumed during my stay. The area is also not nice and far from public transportation.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear juliannefernandez,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Firstly, i must sincerely apologise for the standard of your stay that you experienced. This is very unlike us to deliver such a shortfall in our standards and i am currently addressing the issues that you have experienced with my team. I can only assure you that we are working hard to rectify this.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a lovely hotel .. lovely friendy staff and great service .. the restaurant is light and has nice views of amazing gardens
.Rooms are comfy and beds are so comfortable... breakfast is great and breakfast staff are very friendly ... 5 stars from me in ever department

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Welsh J,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay. I am glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us; it is always great to receive such positive feedback and i will be sure to share this with the team. We do hope to be able to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was kept awake until past 1 am by a wedding that was taking place in the hotel. My room was directly above the dancefloor and I could hear all the music, very loudly. I had to get up early to leave the next day so I had a very bad sleep.
When I went down to reception at 12.15am to ask when the music would finish, I was told in 10 minutes but it was actually 45 minutes later. I should have been informed of this event when I made the booking or at least given another room, not one just above.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear andrerefig,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback; my apologies that your stay did not meet your expectations. We do try where possible to allocate rooms away from events when we know that some of our guests are not attending them; unfortunately this is not always possible. I will certainly pick this up with the team on how we can improve. Once again my apologies.