Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Handforth
Reviewed July 6, 2012

very impressed with the room and the customer service. very well looked after by the manager, ensure that i had everything i needed even the chef went out of his way to make me something completely different to what was on the menu. will definitely stay here again!

Sureeta Nayyar (ACL)

Room Tip: not sure the room i was in had a garden view.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I have just returned from a 2 day conference at this hotel, the accomodation was really good, the food in the restaurant was excellent and the hotel staff could not be more helpful, i would recomend this hotel to anyone to stay

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I was recently at the pinewood for a conference/training and the hotel was clean and well presented. the facilities for the training were really good and the staff were excellent. the rooms were comfortable and well equiped (although a little more milk wouldn't have gone amiss). overall a good experience and I would reuse this hotel and recommend it to others looking to use this for a business conference or training.

Room Tip: the room for disabled visitors was easily accessible and well equipped with a wet room rather than a...
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I vistied this hotel because it is about 10mins from Manchester Airport. On first look this hotel is fantastic it has been furbished to a high standard the bar area is very nice and all the rooms look very nice so when I first arrived I was very happy. Once settled I decided to have a shower and all the complementay soaps had been used and where empty next to the bath. Then afterward I went to bed and the bed quality was terrible it was lumpy and I kept getting stabed by a rouge spring.

So I liked the hotel I just had a rough nights sleep that probably means I wont go back.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We had our wedding at the Pinewood hotel last year. I have only just got round to writing this review as I have been pregnant. I wanted to write this review as the pinewood hotel and staff really made our wedding day our dream day.
The staffs at the hotel was fantastic, no task was too small or too big and would go out of their way to help. We had a disaster with our table napkins that we had ordered from an outside company. When they arrived they were the wrong colour as we had ordered cream but got white. The staff at the hotel and the hotel manager agreed that they didn’t go with the table clothes and were straight onto sorting the problem put, even though that it was the companies’ fault who we had ordered them from. The manager rang the company for us and explained the issue. When it was clear that we were not going to be able to get the correct napkins the manager let us use their napkins free of charge and got the staff to refold them and put the napkin rings round them for us.
Rachel who worked at the hotel as the wedding organiser was fantastic; she was always in contact with us. She would always reply to our emails and complete any task we asked of her. If she was not in she would always have another member of staff to follow up anything that ended to be done.
If you are looking for a venue for your wedding which has friendly and professional staff, lovely surroundings for your pictures fantastic food then this hotel is the place for you.
We had a fantastic wedding day and a lot of this is down to the staff and hotel. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone at the hotel for making our wedding so perfect.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank y19ant
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I stayed here on business for 3 nights. I had an ample executive room.

The room was clean, spacious and had all home comforts. The only downside was that I was facing the main road and unless the curtains were drawn you felt quite exposed but not a big deal as I was returning to the hotel in the evenings.

The restaurant is nice, spacious, clean and the staff helpful. We ate here on 2 evenings as a large group and all our needs were catered for.

Breakfast was also in plentiful supply and provided a wide choice. I was pregnant and asked for some hard boiled eggs and the staff were more than happy to oblige.

Would definitely recommend for business or pleasure. A more than pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I sadly find Best Western hotels hit and miss and this was most certainly a hit!! I arrived to the most warmest of welcome by a friendly receptionist. My room was roomy and I had a garden view. It was cosy and although I did not make use of the restaurant for dinner, as arrived quite late, I did partake in breakfast, which was delicious. Breakfast was buffet style, but the food was fresh and not dried up like most I encounter. I will most definitely be returning, thank you Pinewood and I will return.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Handforth
Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel
Hallmark Hotel Manchester
Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport
The Stanneylands
The Stanneylands
#3 of 5 in Wilmslow
Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane South

Been to Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel? Share your experiences!