“First visit”

Order Online
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We found out first visit enjoyable, the food was very nice, the dessert was masive, it was
a shame to leave some. I found that our waiter Chris was very helpful and kurt his manager very helpful as I have a couple of allergies which were explained in detail.
We will certainly visit again soon most definitely.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,024)

Dirty.

You can tell just by going in the toilets and looking at the tables what the food is going to be like. Okay food, dirty areas

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was served last Monday afternoon by a lovely lady called kelly. She was very helpful and made my visit to the restaurant all the more enjoyable, I will definitely be visiting again. Fabulous food and fabulous service. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Average food for a high price the ribs were nice but not worth £25 exactly the same as hungry horse for double the price wouldnt return in a hurry

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I arrived with my partner very late due to a very busy day. There were only a couple of tables still eating as it was close to closing. The manager, Chris, did everything to make us feel welcome and his service was top notch! We ended up being the last table of the night but we’re never made to feel rushed or uncomfortable. The food was great too! Thanks!