“Dirty and VERY slow”

Burger King
Order Online
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love the occasional Burger King, but this has to be the worst BK I have every been to. Dirty tables, overflowing bins, sticky floors, ripped seats . Desperately under staffed. Long, long wait for food. Waited 30 mins then the order was wrong and the chips were cold.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (124)

Reviewed August 29, 2019

Very very poor. Trays stacked up waiting to be filled even though the burgers were all waiting , getting cold.
Staff still taking more orders rather than delivering food.
The food when eventually eaten was cold mush and disgusting.
The veg bean burger was particularly awful.
Large queue for the drinks machine.
No point shouting at the teenage staff but it will be a very long time before I return to a Burger King and never to this one.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

Last time we went we queued for ages only to be told they had no burgers. This time they served us and gave us cups for the drinks machines. I had to try every button on the machines to find every single drink was out of stock, when I asked they said they were no cold drinks, why give me the cups then FFS! The zombie like staff seemed genuinely baffled that I wanted a refund.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

The WORST Burger King I have ever had the displeasure of visiting. The staff here genuinely share 1 brain between the lot of them. Firstly they just stand there chatting to each other or unboxing packs of sauce whilst a large queue is forming. Then the girl locks herself out of her till and takes about 10 minutes to resolve this. At this point people are walking out and going elsewhere.

One particular staff member, quite a large lad, had his trousers undone with his belly hanging out over it. Disgusting and put me off my double cheeseburger.

Got my partners order wrong, then forgot about replacing it, and by then the chips were cold. We would've complained at the time but we were late to our cinema viewing after all of this.

Needs to have some attention from head office so I will be reporting them imminently.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

This is by far the worst Burger King I’ve ever been to!! Milkshake machine broke, the drinks machine is placed where everyone queues up so you have to fight through the line just to get a drink. Then you get to the machine most of the choices are empty and the Fanta I did get was as flat as it could be!!!
Then after 10 minutes in the queue we had to wait another 15 minutes for our food! Absolute joke of a service!

Date of visit: July 2019