“My local hut and my favourite :)”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #68 of 138 Restaurants in Ellesmere Port
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

This is my local hut and it's my favourite out of all! Very nice decor and nice food! Me and my partner always feel welcome here, definitely would recommend :)

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Been to a few different Pizza huts and got to say this is the best one ive been to. Salad bar was lovely and fresh and the pizza was delicious. Staff were great too.

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Visited Thursday lunchtime.
Waitress was extremely welcoming and seated us within seconds.

Drinks and salad bar are self service which is handy as you're not waiting around for bowls and drinks.
Order was taken promptly and food arrived quickly, very fresh and piping hot!

Restaurant itself was extremely clean.
Would definitely return to this branch again.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We stopped off for a meal and even though it wasn't particularly busy it took a while to be served. When the pizzas arrived they were brought by two waitresses. One placed my daughters pizza on the table, then the other waitress placed the second pizza opposite and pushed the first over my daughter's lap so hot tomato sauce over her jeans! A complete accident but an apology from the one but not from the other and not cleaned up very well!

The salad bar was a bit light on a few things, some sauces weren't available.

It took a while for the sweet order to be taken and then the ice cream machine ran out. The waitress filled the machine but it took the edge off the excitement of it for my daughters having to hang around waiting.

The bill took a long time to come.

Just to note a couple out the staff were very helpful.

Pizzas were the usual good standard, it's just the service wasn't great. More to do with not enough staff I'd say.