“Fantastic food and variety”

Las Iguanas - Cheshire Oaks
Cuisines: Brazilian, Latin
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Housed within the Coliseum Leisure Park, Las Iguanas Cheshire Oaks champions Latin food from a menu littered with international nuances.
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I love Mexican food and Las Iguanas doesn't disappoint. I shared a five piece tapas with my wife and we were fit to burst by the end. I'd highly recommend the nachos - the nicest I've ever had (every time). The truffle topped champignons are delightful but the garlic bread is always a bit too cold so I'd avoid that.They also have a huge selection of cocktails and lots available 2 for 1. Very nice service too - always friendly and helpful.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We popped in for a weekday lunch and was very surprised by how quiet it was. We were served by Scott who was friendly and informative, without being too pushy. Food choice was excellent on both the lunch and main menus - interesting spicing and good combinations. We ordered cocktails which were amazing and ordered both starters and mains, all of which were excellent.

The restaurant design is fun and comfortable. The amenities were very clean and fresh.

Highly recommend it over any of the other South American restaurant chains for their avoidance of boring, predictable menus. Loved it.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

After an exhausting day of shopping we wanted somewhere to relax and enjoy lovely food,. This was the perfect place. The staff were friendly and helpful, the food delicious. We ordered from the early bird menu having a starter and main. There was no way we would have managed a dessert although very tempted! Cocktails were buy 1 get 1 free and it would have been rude not to take advantage of this offer. A wide selection available. We'll definitely visit again when next in the area but have now discovered one nearer to home which hopefully will be as fantastic as this.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Lovely food, cocktails and very good service......have never eaten South American food before only Spanish and staff were very helpful explaining and suggesting different foods and the deals on the menu etc ...thought it was expensive though for tapas ......you need to order lots of dishes and sides if you are hungry and this is costly.....would eat there again

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I treated my boyfriend to dinner at Las Iguanas earlier this month. To be honest, I don't usually go to chain restaurants to eat, I much prefer to go to the little independents. However, I have to say that Las Iguanas blew me away. I do love my Spanish food, and the tapas that I had were divine. A particular highlight were both the chorizo in red wine and the nachos (with chilli con carne) -- heavenly!!! And the "Caribbean rum punch" that we had as well -- we polished it off in no time, it was gorgeous and great value. The staff were lovely as well. All in all a great experience -- nothing like pizza express, Nandos or any of that rubbish. I will be returning! :)